Interesting facts

The old beast that simply refuses to die:

vinyl-record.jpg

Far from its demise predicted over a quarter of century ago, the sale of vinyl records in 2016 was at its highest since 1991 and those major labels hat closed down their manufacturing plants have now had to rebuild them to satisfy the demand.

I read somewhere that many buy them but never play them. Not sure if there is any truth in that but album art certainly suffered in the CD era.

Well I play mine all the time and they still play beautifully. It's all about the way you handle them and take care of them. They can easily last you a lifetime if you handle them correctly and give them a bit of s clean with the appropriate cleanin material before you play them.

the sound is so much warmer than digital sound's metallic tones. And it's not just nostalgia fans either who indulge.The Rough Trade shop is full of vinyl-hundry teens. Also the DJ culture has probably quite a bit to do with. You ever tried schratching and flipping with a digital medium? 'coz it just don't work does it?

i thought resurrect this thread because i learnt yesterday that the most watched tv show of 2013 was the final tv show of 2013 as 13.55 million watched the new years eve fireworks

but 2013 mustve been a crap year for tv because when you see this
Screenshot_20200101-182422.jpg
p

i saw that ;) seeing Ian wright terrified in strong winds ridiculously high up was very funny

but also what worries about Britian is that only 60,000 more people watched the biggest royal wedding since 1981 in a huge global event 👰 . than fireworks on new year eve 🎆

Back
Top Bottom