How would Kobayashi have done this year?

Would Kobayashi have had a stronger 2013 season than Perez?

• Total voters

downforce

Race Winner
Obviously 2012 wasn't a great year for him, although he was only 6 points behind Perez with 2 less podiums.

Do you think he would have bounced back and had a 2013 season as good/better than his 2010 and 2011 seasons?

Were he and Perez still at Sauber for instance would he have beaten him again this year? or If he had got the McLaren seat would he be closer to Button?

Given he has raced the year in the world endurance championship it would be fun to see him at either Lotus or McLaren next year (not suggesting for a moment that I actually think this will happen).

Yes he would and for the life of me I can't see why he is not in F1 he is one of the most exciting drivers I've ever seen, but ho hum he doesn't have a lot of money does he...

Last edited:
Was a fan of Kobi from day one and I think he had the legs on Perez for most of their time as team mates but missed out on the headline results.

Would have loved to have seen him in the Mclaren.

Never understood the fuss about him, to be honest - but no, I don't think he'd have done any better than Perez this year, in fact, I'd go as far as saying he probably wouldn't have even troubled Q2 on many occasions this season either.

Back
Top Bottom