How many pit stops at the Hungarian GP?

How many pit stops at the Hungarian GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

landogeorgelewis1

Champion Elect
Hope Jez doesn't mind me doing this one this week seen as he's probably been to busy to do this thread this week.

So simply question, how many pit stops do you reckon drivers will make at this weekend Hungarian GP?

I got it right for the 1st time last week! Hungary is famous for tyre wear but the Pirelli's are getting more hardwearing.... To be honest I have no idea so I think i better go for my default answer of 3!

Hope Jez doesn't mind me doing this one this week seen as he's probably been to busy to do this thread this week.

So simply question, how many pit stops do you reckon drivers will make at this weekend Hungarian GP?
Quite the opposite! I am on hols and didn't get to it :)

It's a toss up between 3 and 4, as it has been for a while...I got it right last time with 3, think I will go with 4 this time I think I will go with 3 aswell

3 seems the going rate at the moment and I can't see anything that will change that this weekend, unless Hamilton goes for a 4 stopper and makes it work.

Technically the answer depends on the winners number of pitstops as that was the best strategy!

Back
Top Bottom