Horner on Hamilton to RB

I try to refrain from taking issue with comments such as this but such palpable nonsense needs responding to. By NO stretch of the imagination can Christian Horner be considered a "dunce". He is the team principal of a massively successful racing team and is doing what is best for the team, the brand, and the driver most likely to win the drivers championship.

You may not like the man Il Leone but please avoid the use of such unnecessary invective.

People think Whitmarsh is a useless team principal but Horner is nothing but puppet because the real people who are in charge of Red Bull are Helmut Marko behind the scenes and Adrian Newey on the design side. He is as bad as Flavio Briatore was as team principal and screws up everytime in driver management.

He made an absolute mess last year of the front wing row and he has just opened old wounds

After what happened to Mark Webber today it will only add more fuel to the fire concerning Lewis Hamilton going to Red Bull.
Lewis would never consider going to Red Bull with Seb as the number 1 driver.
I can't imagine any of the top 5 drivers would ever accept a situation such as that.

As I posted elsewhere, despite all Red Bull's claims, it's clear for all to see that they do have a 1-2 driver policy.

Lewis would never consider going to Red Bull with Seb as the number 1 driver.
I can't imagine any of the top 5 drivers would ever accept a situation such as that.

As I posted elsewhere, despite all Red Bull's claims, it's clear for all to see that they do have a 1-2 driver policy.
As long as Helmut MArko is lurking in the Red Bull garage watching like a hawk to see his man - Vettel do well..that would irk the other driver unless it was another one of his protege's like Ricciardo or one of the STR drivers

its bad enough for Webber to have bad luck and not being able to challenge properly in the previous races but when he gets an opportunity to beat Vettel who has his own bad luck he is being denied by the team

Back
Top Bottom