Help wanted for site project

Another update for everyone.

The beta site is currently being designed so we should have something basic up and running very soon.

We achieved a major milestone on the project this week.

Our old host did not have the functionality (software) we need for the project to work so we rehosted to a new provider who does.
A fortunate side-effect of doing so is the site is actually quicker now :)

We have a basic project page up and are currently creating the code and testing it.

Very soon we hope to be able to allow registered members access to it so we can get some initial feedback.

I'm pleased to announce that everything is going to plan.

The code is still being written and the data is being compiled.
There are a few minor bugs to resolve but all being well we will be launching something before the start of the new F1 season.

Trust me, it's worth waiting for....

It's fairly unique and I don't believe there is much (if anything) like it currently available anywhere on the web.

The countdown has started.... :cheer:

In approximately 2 weeks we will be opening the project up to forum members.

Well thanks to the WDC now being based on the number of wins, this has had an impact on the project and as such we need to rewrite some of the code.

Hopefully it won't take too long.

Well done!

Thanks to everyone involved, it's been a huge amount of work and we've ended up with a tremendous facility. You can all feel very proud indeed :chuffed:

Indeed GM.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped with the project :thumbsup:

But it doesn't stop here - we will be constantly updating and adding to it to make it bigger and better.

The database can be found at the following URL: http://cliptheapex.com/database.php or by clicking on the Database link on the navigation bar.

It is still in the early stages so if you notice any problems or issues, please post in the Database forum here: Database Forum

Back
Top Bottom