Caption Competition GOTCHA!

Fenderman

Rooters Reporter
Evening at the Bar.jpg

CH: "Well, Paul, looks like you've held up your end of the bargain. Seb should nail pole today and from there it's a Sunday afternoon doddle for him."
PH: "Hmm, maybe you should have a chat with your gearbox supplier as well. I'm sure they're amenable to your cunning plans ..."

CH; “Did you feel odd when they photo-shopped us into this bar?”
PH; “I’ve heard that you’ve been in more compromising photos than this. And you didn’t even have the excuse of "that" photo being photo-shopped!”
CH, checking behind him; “We can still ask for this picture to be photo-shopped further…”
PH; “NO WAY!! That is one de-laminating outer tread that has nothing to do with me..!”

CH; “Did you feel odd when they photo-shopped us into this bar?”
PH; “I’ve heard that you’ve been in more compromising photos than this. And you didn’t even have the excuse of "that" photo being photo-shopped!”
CH, checking behind him; “We can still ask for this picture to be photo-shopped further…”
PH; “NO WAY!! That is one de-laminating outer tread that has nothing to do with me..!”

Voice from the next bar: "Heh, heh ... they weren't Photoshopped, they were Gimped .. ha, ha!":D

Back
Top Bottom