German Grand Prix 2008

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
Hockenheimring
hockenheimpg2.png

To get us in the mood, ahead of this weekends race, here is a bit of a taster courtesy of F1fanatic.com.

2008 German GP Preview

2008 German Grand Prix weather watch - Could it rain again during the German Grand Prix?

Check out the predicted precipitation for the weekend with Meteo.

Autosport has an article about Kimi wanting hot weather this weekend. Will he be disappointed? I expect Massa is praying for hot and sunny weather aswell. :)

F1fanatics Review of the home drivers.

German Grand Prix - preview quotes Official Formula 1 website.

I am looking forward to another great weekends action, starting with live coverage of Friday practice on the ITV-F1 website, and concluding with Sunday's 'live chat' event, here on this site. I'll be stocking up on beer shortly... :yes:

coatofarmsmv5.png

Hockenheim in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Images taken from Hockenheim page on Wikipedia.

Nice post and some good links there

I'm looking forward to this one.
Hopefully it will be more of the same with some tricky conditions - always seems to inject a bit of excitement into the proceedings.

The weather reports have been a bit variable, but one of the reports on F1Fanatic's weather watch site shows rain. I agree with Brogan - a weekend of tricky conditions would be good. Weather changing from dry to wet several times, would spice things up a bit...

I've got my nice new rain-dancing shoes on and I've been taking lessons at the local native-american community centre!

That drive by LH has to rate as one of the best performances by a driver all season.

A well deserved win.

I have to say that that was quality Mr. Hamilton! Bravo! :goodday:

Nelsinho was slightly (as in Hitler was slightly nasty) lucky to be on the podium, a view that many have made and only Alonso was wrong to. (is he trying to destabilise his own team - again?)

Massa should have been challenging Piquet at least, McLaren's tactics were slightly (as in Hitler was slightly nasty) wide of the mark (God, that takes me back to all those 606 football forums - I haven't wrote that for a while). Heidfeld did his usual Mr. Steady routine, and Kovali did his best, again, to bolster Hamiton's reputation.

Have to say, well done to the Vet. He's making the Toro Rosso look very good! Sorry M. Bourdais, you're not quite as good!

Also liked Ted Kravitz attempting to start World War III in the pre-race build-up. In the event of fair play, I thing if we're going to indulge in some German-bashing, some French-bashing before Magny-Cours is surely in order. (Its only fair)

Back
Top Bottom