Poll Future World Champions 2014

Who do think will win the WDC during their F1 career. Previous WDC holders excluded.

• Felipe Massa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Perez

• Jean-Eric Vergne

• Adrian Sutil

• Marcus Ericsson

• Esteban Gutierrez

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Robin Frijns

• Alexander Rossi

• Daniel Juncadella

• Giedo Van der Garde

• Felipe Nasr

• Susie Wolff

• Tio Ellinas

• Simona de Silvestro

• Charles Pic

• Nicolas Prost

• Marco Sorensen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding the voting so far REALLY shocked more people think Kvyat has a better chance at a WDC than Hulkenberg. JEV seems to have the upper hand over him in qualifying and race results. Ok he won the GP3 WDC but I can't say he has stood out for me in F1.

I picked Kvyat but not Hulkenberg. No I don't think he's necessarily a better driver, although I think he has the potential to be, but even if he doesn't become a better driver than Hulkenberg I see him getting a Red Bull seat in a few years, while if Hulkenberg does get a top drive I don't see it being in a world championship winning car.

As for Magnussen Il_leone you can't fault him for squandering that grid position Sunday as it was a stupid move by Massa and poor luck for KMag.

And in fact, as I mentioned in the race thread, he did a pretty good recovery drive to get back to 9th, from being 10 seconds behind the back of the field at the end of lap 1.

I thought long and hard over Hulkenberg, but he's been passed over by the big teams plenty of times now. Not sure whether that's been deserved - from my perspective, I think not - but unless one of them changes their mind, he doesn't have a chance.

Magnussen hasn't lived up to the pre-season hype has he. Not many votes on here. I hope he will improve on his second year, maybe just a bit early for him aged at just 21.

I think should point out apart from ALonso Hulkenberg is the only driver to score points in each race and he is beating Perez -quite comfortably although some may view that Perez lost a podium in Canada as the telling factor

Generally overall Hulkenberg has outperformed Perez. There is always reasons for ignoring Hulkernberg

- his height as he is tall as Button
- no money - he does not have sponsors
- he is not a big name driver hence Ferrari did not sign him worried that Alonso might go

BUT one thing no one has denied is he has talent and natural ability. I such find it daft that someone like Maldonado could stay in F1 and get decent drives

Hulkenberg would have done better than Perez at MClaren and Maldonado at Williams

Rosberg this year, and Ricciardo, Bottas and Hulkenberg in the future.

Oh and of course Maldonado and Chilton.

just discovered this fantastic thread. fascinating to read some opinions. hat's off to F1Yorkshire considering that until his 6 consective wins in spa & Norisring he was a 16 year old that had won 1 race in 12 with 6 dnfs. couldve thought he might not get into F1 til 2017. but i find extremely amusing that someone thought that chilton could be world champion

is it time for refresh we got many candidates

Interesting, 29 drivers on that list and only one of them has won a world championship. Of the other 28, I think only one other (Ricciardo) has a chance to.

Four votes for Jules Bianchi :(

Interesting, 29 drivers on that list and only one of them has won a world championship. Of the other 28, I think only one other (Ricciardo) has a chance to.

Four votes for Jules Bianchi :(

back in 2014, i think it was good assumption to think that at some point. Rosberg Ricarddio Hulkenburg Bottas Bianchi maybe kyvat couldve got a title

sad for bianchi but you never know what's around the corner. & very sad because i believe maybe most talented of all i listed. i genuinely think he would have been doing what leclerc is now. but taken too soon 1 of those weird quirks around 2010 & 2014 that everytime "rumour" is that ferrari signed a pre contract with a driver kubica & bianchi. tradgey struck

If Bianchi was around then Leclerc would have probably be still at Alfa whilst Kimi sent into retirement . Would he have also achieved the results Leclerc currently is or not?

I've said enough about Hulkenberg but its always money that has denied him decent drives

Il_leone I think Bianchi would probably be in his third season at Ferrari by now. We'll never know the winds and politics that would have destined his results. Very sad.

In other news I once predicted that Rosberg would never win a race, JEV was a future multiple world champion and that Grosjean would be a multiple race winner. Moral of the story? Don't listen to me I talk crap. I miss having teabagyokel here to repost my predictions when they go massively wrong.

RasputinLives I remember DC saying in the right car Ricciardo would be multiple world champion. I don;t think Daniel has been in the right car since

Interesting there are supporters for both Kyvat and K Mag neither careers have progressed if anything they have fallen behind

Back
Top Bottom