Formula One TV & Online Coverage

Enja

isn't dead.
Valued Member
Great stuff Keke.

Wish the BBC would show the onboard feed rather than the driver tracker on Freeview >:(

I find the driver tracker very useful, so let's wish for the BBC to show both, please! :D
Oh I use it too, I put it on my computer screen during the race. But they put it on the red button which is rather pointless unless you want to record it for your (rather specific) purposes. Having it on the red button means you can either choose to watch the race, or you can watch a bunch of dots going round - you can't do both! The onboard feed would be so much more interesting.

Oh I use it too, I put it on my computer screen during the race. But they put it on the red button which is rather pointless unless you want to record it for your (rather specific) purposes. Having it on the red button means you can either choose to watch the race, or you can watch a bunch of dots going round - you can't do both! The onboard feed would be so much more interesting.

Sorry, I misunderstood - yes of course, that's very odd isn't it?!

If I was in Europe I would be trying to get a SkySport feed somehow. They seem to have pretty much all the bases covered. In addition to the Regular Onboard feed they have an all German Drivers Onboard feed and something they call "Race Control", which displays the Driver Tracker, the World Feed, and the German Driver standings. Does anyone know if this is a subscription service?

Here's a picture of SkySport's "Race Control"

GermanRaceControl.jpg

From what I can gather, that's a feed supplied by Sky Deutschland. I would presume it's a subscription only service, since the main German broadcaster for many years has been RTL. I also very much doubt that it's available to UK residents, or indeed anyone outside Germany?

Ah, so. I thought perhaps he had been cloned in preparation for taking the 2nd seat at Ferrari next year as Felipe "seat warmer" Massa is levered out. That way we could have Fernando Alonso jnr chucking it in the wall in Singapore to gift the win to Fernando Alonso snr. Could get a bit confusing when the FIFTY message is broadcast over the pit to car radio.

Back
Top Bottom