Fill in the Blanks IV

Fill in the blanks IV poll - You have until Friday evening

• TBY - My first wish would be to win the contract with Ferrari, the second wish would be to return an

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C_A_T - My first wish would be to win the Goodbye Nelson Sweepstake with Half a season, the second w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
From our glorious President Max Rufus Mosley:

I've got to the point now where I no longer find it :censored: or :censored: to sit in long meetings, particularly with :censored: teams and the :censored: teams,”

Perhaps this one from Fernando Alonso might inspire some more interest:

My first wish would be to win the :censored: with :censored: , the second wish would be to :censored: and my final wish would be to be :censored: with the team a third time

My first wish would be to win the contract with Ferrari, the second wish would be to return and my final wish would be to be done with the team a third time.

My first wish would be to win the Goodbye Nelson Sweepstake with Half a season, the second wish would be to leave Renault and my final wish would be to be a traitor with the team a third time.

My first wish would be to win the European Cup with Real Madrid, the second wish would be to fly and my final wish would be to be buried in sand with the team a third time.

My first wish would be to win the lamp with a genie inside it, the second wish would be to have unlimited wishes and my final wish would be to be or not to be with the team a third time

Congrats to Cider and Toast, the proud winner of Fill in the Blanks IV. I have to ask C_A_T do you dip the cider in the toast?

to quote my hero...

Attachments

• homer_doh.jpg
    homer_doh.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 174
Nah FB, Just my favourite drink and favourite snack. Both produce of pure genius. Bread is great but the humble slice of toast must be the greatest food invention ever. As for Cider well...... Hic !!

LOL

Back
Top Bottom