Fill in the blanks - I was a bit of an Idiot

Grizzly

Bear
Contributor
...His [blank] was accepted by [blank], with the [black] saying [blank] "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't [blank]."

He added: "The [blank] more or less said I was [blank]... so I was a bit of an idiot to do what I did to [blank] because it wasn't [blank], it was with the [blank].

"Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm [blank]- it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best, [blank] F1."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28671472

..His girlfriend was accepted by his mother, with the old cow saying that the rumours that he was gay "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't understand me in my younger days."

He added: "The bitch more or less said I was gay... so I was a bit of an idiot to do what I did to the pool boy because it wasn't the done thing, it was with the help from Flavio that got me back on the straight and narrow.

"Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm hetrosexual now - it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best, sweetie ;), now back to the business of F1."

...His assurance was accepted by Marussia, with the FOM head saying anything he said "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't think about it."

He added: "The press more or less said I was trying to end Marussia... so I was a bit of an idiot to do what I did to calm them down because it wasn't a lie, it was with the non-ceasing attempt to reduce F1 to 5 teams.

"Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm bloody rich - it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best, ruin F1."

...His painting was accepted by the Tate Modern, with the Gallery saying going outside the lines "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't believe I coloured it in myself."

He added: "The teachers at my school more or less said I was gifted... so I was a bit of an idiot to do what I did to start with join the dots because it wasn't that difficult, it was with the blunt crayons as well.

"Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm painting a still life of a laptop- it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best, painting each key from backspace to F1."

His bribe was accepted by the court, with the whole thing being swept under the carpet saying Mr Ecclestone "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't have a clue who they were ****ing with."

He added: "The wife and kids more or less said I was a twat.. so I was a bit of an idiot to do what I did to the revolving door because it wasn't a playground roundabout, it was with the onset of senility that caused it to happen.

"Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm a shit head- it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best, **** up F1."

His lie was accepted by the dubious judge with the cheque in his hand saying the banker's story "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't believe I could do a thing like that".

He added: The judge, my friend, more or less said I was a saint, so I was a bit of an idiot to give him so much money because I could have bribed someone in F1 with it, it was the fear of prison that drove me to it.

Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm poorer it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best screw F1 out of lots of money.

...His autograph was accepted by the innocent fan, with the fan's buddy saying he wouldn't touch that with a bargepole as it "could not be substantiated".

Billionaire Ecclestone said: "They really didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition so I just signed his scruffy little German GP programme."

He added: "The Russian media more or less said I was an Oligarch worthy of Ukrainian citizenship ... so I was a bit of an idiot to do what I did to a German banker because it wasn't in the script, it was with the sole intention of getting Grablotsky locked up, which of course I denied.

"Anyway, it's done and finished, so it's all right. I'm blank as usual - it's all fine. This now allows me to do what I do best, which is to use, manipulate and shaft everybody in F1."

Back
Top Bottom