Fill In the Blanks 6

Which fills in the blanks best?

• fantastic/winning stuff/in the world of/Alonso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • decent/Alonso losing points/Golden Boy crashing his/decent but chuffing fantastic

• _/team orders/Massa's/what we organised in advance

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
From ITV Sport:

Felipe Massa on Ferrari's race in Spa.
"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a :censored: race," he wrote in his official blog.

"However, in terms of :censored: and in terms of the championship and :censored: Ferrari, it was not :censored: .
The rules are, fill in each :censored: with a phrase of no more than 4 words, or an individual word. Make us laugh, win the poll.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My entry:
"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a fantastic race," he wrote in his official blog.

"However, in terms of
winning stuff and in terms of the championship and in the world of Ferrari, it was not Alonso.

"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a decent race," he wrote in his official blog.

"However, in terms of Alonso losing points and in terms of the championship and Golden Boy Crashing his Ferrari, it was not decent but ****ing fantastic

mod comment - can you use the swear word you want to use and let the swear filter change them as appropriate.

Cheers FB

"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a shorter than necessary race," he wrote in his official blog.

"However, in terms of earning bonuses and in terms of the championship and getting my complimentary Ferrari, it was not my quickest trip home

"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a race," he wrote in his official blog.

"However, in terms team orders and in terms Massa's Ferrari, it was not the race what we organised in advance

(Flavio looks on in horror :snigger: )

"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a magnanimous race.

However in terms of keeping my wealthy ferrari contract and staying behind Fernandos Ferrari it was not good because im closing in on him in the championship.

Well if its like precedent, I'll get away with a 10 post stop and go penalty and a refferation to the Brogan Motorsport Council in a few weeks

"I started sixth and finished fourth, so at a certain level, I could say that I had a wacky race," he wrote in his official blog."

"However, in terms of Penelope Pitstop and in terms of the championship and Peter Perfect's Ferrari, it was not one for Dick Dastardly"

Back
Top Bottom