Fill in the Blanks 210411

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
For those not in the know, to compete please use a phrase less than four words long to substitute each :censored: and make it as funny as possible. The person with the most likes in a weeks time will be the winner.

“This cannot and must not be :censored:,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our :censored: to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the :censored: in a short time. I want :censored: to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

“This cannot and must not be egg, chips & beans,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our chefs to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the menu in a short time. I want our food to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

“This cannot and must not be true,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our spindoctors to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the excuses in a short time. I want our bullshit to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”​

“This cannot and must not be announced,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our mafia friends to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the team orders in a short time. I want my tan to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

"This cannot and must not be purple,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our “Felipe’s equal” proposal writers to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the red” herring in a short time. I want the colour of bull-shit to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

“This cannot and must not be, Ludovica still isn't pregnant,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our testicles to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the sex in a short time. I want my sperm count to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

(Ludovica is di Montezemolo's missus)

“This cannot and must not be made illegal,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our Nige to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the FIA in a short time. I want my pasta to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.

this made sense in my head...

“This cannot and must not be acceptable” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our FIA to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the Ferrari team in a short time. I want our ego to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

“This cannot and must not be constipation,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our pasta to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the rectum in a short time. I want the laxation to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be.”

"This cannot and must not be a successful wedding,” said Montezemolo. “It’s a very delicate moment. I expect our Burlesconi look-alikes to act with determination and know-how, unleashing the maximum of their capacity to improve the performance of the actual court jester in a short time. I want the real Burlesconi fool to be at the level that both we and our fans demand it should be."
Jester.gif

MZR, too late I'm afraid. Gethinceri, you're the winner.

Since the whole thing stalled when we had people posting their own, I will post the next one momentarily!

MZR, too late I'm afraid. Gethinceri, you're the winner.

Since the whole thing stalled when we had people posting their own, I will post the next one momentarily!

Although it seems a hollow victory I will gracefully accept this...................:1st:

Back
Top Bottom