Ferrari admit mistakes

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
Speciale said:
We release this press statement in light of the comments from our number 2 driver and we apologise for any confusion that may have been caused throughout the season, it appears that whilst the entire PR departmenté went on lunch we apparently left the work experience bambino in charge of all press releases - it was a longa lunch eh

Felipe Massa said:
I know I can count on the support of the team, who have always been behind me one hundred percent, especially in the difficult times.

I was very pleased to read what our president Montezemolo said after the Japanese Grand Prix. Knowing he has faith in me is something I truly appreciate

Speciale said:
Our brave president said this in light of the PR blunder

di Montezemolo said:
First of all the decision to focus on Alonso has been proven to be right. He is extremely strong and very close to the team, and has been able to blend in well from day one despite the concerns of some.

Speciale said:
We would like to apologise once again for any confusion from Suderia Ferarri for the work experience boy who will be replaced for next season by our new intern a Mr F. Massa

Felipe Massa said:
I know I can count on the support of the team

di Montezemolo said:
Felipe was reminded about a performance related clause in his contract that if he doesn't exceeed, he will end up owing us his sou... ahem, I mean millions of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom