F1 Weather: the game (Belgium)

jez101

Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me
Contributor
Right, well I'm somewhere hot and sunny so a) that means I can't update the scores after Hungary or b) post the usual poll because it's not easy to do on my phone. But, the show must go on!

So, what we are going to do is a bit old fashioned. Anyone who wants to play is going to have to post A, B, C or D in a post in reply to this thread. You will have to check the Hungary game thread for the rules and your past guesses (pre-season predictions). You have until 10pm BST. Any posts after that will not be counted!

Tagging on Android also doesn't work so well on my phone so if anyone else can post the required wakeup call, that would be very nice!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear......that it should come to such a pass. He has been toying with you all for so long but now He begins it, His control over your technology and His exploitation of your ability to do no more than select from nothing more than the very beginning of your feeble alphabet.
He had planned to startle you all with the spectacle of Eufrat* and Maurice Trintignant performing coitally conjoined flick-flacks through Blanchimont, but He'd rather I let you know what you're going to miss.

*As usual, avoid Googlising

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom