F1 Weather 2013: The Game - Malaysia

The weather for the 2013 Malaysian Grand Prix will be...

• B - Threatening: tv shots of drizzle etc BUT less than 5 cars do a lap on inters or wets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jez101

Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me
Contributor
Oddly the first poll closed itself before I posted the thread :s

Hmm... not a good start peeps. The only two people who got it right for Australia were Titch and Westy and they didn't even enter in the winter. But, they still lead with 4 points each.

So onto Malaysia: as a reminder of what we all said before
OZMACHBAESMOCAGBGEHUBEITSGJPKOINABUSBRFB0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAtooncheese0DCAAAACCAAAAAAAAACJosh0CBAAACCBACABACAAACGreenlantern1010AAAAAACCADAAAAAAAAsushifiesta0DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSlyboogy0ACAAAACBACAAAAAAACjez1010DCAAABAAACAAACAAAAJos the Boss0DAAAACAACBACAAAABmjo0ADAAAADCACAACAAAADRasputinLives0CAAABACBACAAADAAACTitch4Westy4
[TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR]
[TR]
How do you score points?

OptionPointsNameDescriptionA2Dryno rainB4Threateningtv shots of spectators with umbrellas up, drizzle etc but less than 5 cars do a lap or more on inters / wetsC6Variedat least 10 cars do a lap or more on dry tyres and at least 5 cars do a lap or more on inters / wetsD8Full Wetless than 10 cars do a lap or more on dry tyres and / or weather related safety car / red flag / start delay
[TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR][TR] [TR]
[TR]Each race will be declared A, B, C or D and the number of points awarded for each outcome is shown in the table above.

If you guess predict correctly with both your first and second guesses , your points are doubled. For example, you say it's going to be dry in Bahrain and you stick with that just before the race, you score 4 points.

If you twist and change your mind with your second guess and get it right the second time, you get the points for the correct answer. So, if you say now that it's going to be B, 'threatening', in Britain, but change your mind to A and it is dry, you score 2 points.

If you twist and change your mind with your second guess and get it right first time, but wrong the second time, you lose two points. For example, if you say now that it's going to be C, 'varied', in Belgium, but change your mind to A but it turns out to be varied after all, you lose 2 points.

If neither guess is right you score 0.

I had sagas with the poll closing itself so I think it closed early. 10pm is the deadline so post here if you missed it!

Quite interesting this weekend - a few people changed their minds. A dry race and FB is laughing while RasputinLives does very well with a C. I doubt any of us will be screaming for the safety car but if it does spoil the race, three of us are in line for a maximum. Is this the race where Jos the Boss starts his title charge...? LOL

Well, that was a C so RasputinLives drives off with a whopping 12 points, while Slyboogy and tooncheese also scored 6 points after switching their gueses and getting it right. Titch now has now got it right twice, so she takes 6 points to move into second place in the table.

Josh will be cursing his luck and is our first -2 pointer of the year.

Back
Top Bottom