F1 Smokes.......?

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
Very bizarre, my brother has just given me a pair of Emerson Fittipaldi anniversary cigars as his father in law has boxes of them, very nice it is too.

30 minutes in and I'm 1/4 of the way down probably would last race distance.

Speshal said:
Very bizarre, my brother has just given me a pair of Emerson Fittipaldi anniversary cigars as his father in law has boxes of them, very nice it is too.

30 minutes in and I'm 1/4 of the way down probably would last race distance.

Which series? I've tried the Silver series and they were pretty good.

cider_and_toast said:
Very nice Bro, but I was hoping to get them at my favourite price which is FREE LOL

I'm working on that, he does have 30,000 of them, maybe a prize for the winner of the fantasy F1????

30,000?!
He will need to smoke them quick or have the largest humidor in the world...

A prize for the Fantasy F1 winner would be pretty cool.

Since we are on the subject of smoking and F1...
I have a ritual of buying a pack of Marlboro's every time Ferrari wins. (note, I smoke the lights on a everyday basis). It's going to be full flavor with tommorows morning coffe. :coffee:

Speshal said:
cider_and_toast said:
Very nice Bro, but I was hoping to get them at my favourite price which is FREE LOL

I'm working on that, he does have 30,000 of them, maybe a prize for the winner of the fantasy F1????

Sorry, I don't smoke :p

Remember the days when F1 drivers were personalities rather than "spokesmen" for their teams & sponsors? Although Hunt was only 46 when he died so perhaps not a life style we should all aspire to...

Attachments

• jhunt.JPG
    jhunt.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 134
Another driver famous for his "Marlboro Moments"

(either that or he's just about to blow up !!)

Legend has it that before producing one of Formula one's greatest ever laps, Keke was sat in the pit lane enjoying a smoke. It was tabs out then balls out.

Attachments

• 0,,11770679-EX,00.jpg
    0,,11770679-EX,00.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 132
Back
Top Bottom