F1 Slate

I noticed that they made Nick Heidfeld almost always talk about his excessive partying...seriously where does that come from? I can only imagine it is because he doesn't seem pretty glamorous at all, and they just try to mock that...

Funny stuff!

fernando Fernando Alonso
Christ Hamilton, don't you think Nicole has enough on her plate with one child?

hammy Lewis Hamilton
What are you crazying on about Nando? Nicole has frickin' zero kids.

fernando Fernando Alonso
Well I presume there's a reason she calls you "baby" all the time. Imagine anything that could be 26 years less mature than yourself.

rubens Rubens Barrichello
You're one to talk Michael, the riskiest thing about F1 at the moment is trying to pass you.

mschumi Michael Schumacher
Lucky you'll never have to worry about that then Rubens. Anyway the way I see it, everyone else is the risk-taker, I'm the undertaker.... sorry, overtaker.

I noticed that they made Nick Heidfeld almost always talk about his excessive partying...seriously where does that come from? I can only imagine it is because he doesn't seem pretty glamorous at all, and they just try to mock that...

I was wondering that myself, but I do think it's that!

It's funny how they make Button a homosexual LOL, all their pictures go with the drivers haha.

Webber along with Alonso and Schumacher is funny too

ROFL

115.jpg
Ambrosia Jerome d'Ambrosio
I guess you must have lots of problems with vibrations in your mirrors too Jenson.

104.jpg
bestofbritish Jenson Button
You seem nice Jerome, pop into my motorhome and check out my vibrations. I've got a mirror on the ceiling, you'll have no problems seeing what's coming up behind you.

105.jpg
fernando Fernando Alonso
Jesus.

mschumi Michael Schumacher
Listen Britney, if you become successful enough the media wait for you while you're in with the stewards. I think I kept them waiting a good 10 hours at Monaco the year I "lost it" at Rascasse.

nico Nico Rosberg
For a driver of your sublime car control it was indeed a strange error that I still find difficult to comprehend Michael

Quickest I could find but still funny!

Some of the Schumacher vs Barrichello ones are top-notch! And how Button comes out of nowhere with retarded comments LOL

Also, how Alonso always manages to get under Hamilton's skin and make him say something "fricking" stupid :D

ROFL

Horner just rips the piss out of Wibbah!

Tom Cruise drives Red Bull F1 car

The Mission Impossible star, a racing fan who has driven various race cars over the years but never a Formula One car, reached a top speed of 181 miles per hour in the course of 24 laps, just 4 mph short of his instructor David Coulthard. Cruise improved on his initial lap time by almost 11 seconds by the final lap.

26 August - Source
101.jpg

sbstnvtl Sebastian Vettel
Interesting Mark, maybe they are evaluating Tom Cruise for your seat. Ha!
102.jpg

wibbah Mark Webber
Christian and I are going to sit down soon and sort out my contract.
305.jpg

Horner Christian Horner
Yes Mark, when the time is right, and we have evaluated everything, and thought everything through, and I talk to Adrian, and Seb, we will think about looking at extending your one year rolling contract.
102.jpg

wibbah Mark Webber
Strewth Christian, that sounds a bit wishy washy there mate.
305.jpg

Horner Christian Horner
Let's not make any sudden commitments now Mark, we must decide who is the best partner for perfect Seb going forward.
102.jpg

wibbah Mark Webber
Fair dinkum, it's not like I'm going to marry the bloody bloke. I can win races too.
305.jpg

Horner Christian Horner
Let's be careful about using the present tense in context Mark. Hopefully we can get you leading some more laps this year and then we'll think about any possible wins. Remember the priority is to protect Seb's fragile championship lead.

Back
Top Bottom