Debut quiz

TN23

Rookie
1. Who was the last F1 point-scoring debutant (As of 19th June 2011)?

2. Sebastian Vettel scored on debut at the 2007 US GP. Where did he qualify?

3. Which Minardi legend failed to qualify for Toleman on debut?

4. Martin Brundle was disqualified from which position on debut?

5. Pascal Fabre was not noted for his speed. How then, did he score a podium on debut?

6. Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso both made their debuts at which Grand Prix?

7. Alain Prost finished sixth on debut. Which team scored an unlikely podium at that race?

8. Eddie Irvine finished his debut by being punched by Ayrton Senna. Where did he finish?

9. On which lap did 7-time WDC Michael Schumacher end his debut at Spa?

10. Which Japanese driver diced with Jenson Button, prompting the 2009 WDC to call him 'crazy', on his debut?

11. How many drivers made their debut at the 2010 Bahrain GP. Name them

12. Which Belgian drove for Williams F1 (Not to be confused with FWRC) on their debut in 1977?

13. Who was 10 laps down on debut after just 57 laps completed by the leader at Adelaide in 1994?

14. Previous to Lewis Hamilton, who was the last driver McLaren gave a debut to?

15. Who did the unfortunate Martin Donnelly debut for?

Answers coming in just a tick under spoliers (Hopefully!). This quiz is out of 20, Handily!

Paul di Resta
7th
Pierluigi Martini
5th
He was third in the non-turbo Jim Clark Trophy
2001 AUstralian GP
Fittipaldi
6th
Lap 1
Kamui Kobayashi
5- Vitaly Petrov, Nico Hulkenberg, Lucas di Grassi, Bruno Senna and Karun Chandhok
Patrick Neve
Jean-Denis Deletraz
Jan Magnussen
Arrows

Good luck!

9. By the way, some of those spoilers somewhat give the game away!

I know what the sum of the first three natural numbers are, for example!

13! (as long getting all the 2010 drivers and the number counts as 6 right? you did say it was out of 20)

and unlike TBY I didn't scroll down and look at the spoilers until after I'd answered the questions so 13 from my own brain! awesome.

13! (as long getting all the 2010 drivers and the number counts as 6 right? you did say it was out of 20)

and unlike TBY I didn't scroll down and look at the spoilers until after I'd answered the questions so 13 from my own brain! awesome.

How do I give a clue for certain position numbers?!

Back
Top Bottom