Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8 - as that was F1 i always said throughout the last decade which was boring for most. F1 doesnt need gimmicks . all it needs is 2 drivers to be able to go toe to toe for the lead. as the battle in bahrain spain france austin today we have been crying out for.

8 - Was it the best race overall? Probably not but it gets points for an outstanding drive from Lewis. We had a battle for the lead which is something we always want to see so it's hard to complain overall.

10. Fantastic Race. Sadly I only watched the highlights since I thought the season was over. I will certainly watch the next race.

What I find a bit shocking was the driver of the day poll. The people who voted for the loser really need their heads examined.

1636939521034.png

10. Fantastic Race. Sadly I only watched the highlights since I thought the season was over. I will certainly watch the next race.

What I find a bit shocking was the driver of the day poll. The people who voted for the loser really need their heads examined.

View attachment 15011
Whilst it sounds stupid Hamilton actually lost 4pts given if he started on pole for the sprint he would have got 3pts and Verstappen 1pt

Back
Top Bottom