• Sergio Perez

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Rubens Barrichello

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Pastor Maldonado

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't know multiple votes where allowed, and on instinct, I voted on Buemi.

Sure there are others, but with it being so tight, and them all having flaws, I couldn't find one with Buemi, apart from the fact the car failed him several times in the second half of the season and he got rammed up the butt by Perez running 6th in Spa.

He was consistent, the better qualifier out of the two and better at managing his tyres also. He was also more consistent, and his drive in Korea gets no mention, while Alguersuari's does.

He got tagged in the first corner, losing several places, including one to his team-mate, he went from 13th or 14th to 19th downwards because of the tag, lost time making his way through the field, pitted one lap before the safety car and got disadvantaged, compare that to his team-mate who got a free pit stop with it, in the end he ended up finishing 9th, ten seconds behind his team-mate, and two positions behind him, if it wasn't for the tag in the first corner, he could have finished 7th comfortably.

His point scoring tally was consistent, unlike other several top candidates up there, he lost a lot of points through no fault of his own, and also came through the field in Hungary from 18th to finish 8th.

That is no fanboyism there, I have put up valid points to show why I voted for him. I would have voted for di Resta aswell, but Buemi compared to his team-mate, I thought from all the points mentioned he was better.

Back
Top Bottom