Belgian Grand Prix Prediction Game RESULTS

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
After what seems like an age F1 is back at Spa this Sunday. Red Bull have been playing down there chances at the faster circuits, McLaren have had a few weeks holiday working on their new aero parts, Renault will debut their "F" Duct and doubtless most of the other teams will have lots of new gizmos attached to their cars to try and make them go faster (except Mercedes).

So time to stick your finger in the air and predict the top ten finishers for the Grand Prix de Pomme Frites (and if you have never had Belgian chips can I suggest you take a trip) and don't forget Schumie has his 10 place grid drop for being a complete arse in Hungary. Here's my thoughts:

1. Alonso
2. Vettel
3. Hamilton
4. Webber
5. Button
6. Kubica
7. Rosberg
8. Massa
9. Hulkenberg
10. Sutil

Re: Belgian Grand Prix Prediction Game

Well I'm going to start off with a Vettel Pole but a usual :censored: up at the start will see him finish further down the field.

1) Hamilton (He is owed this after 2008)
2) Webber
3) Alonso
4) Vettel
5) Button
6) Kubica
7) Barrichello
8) Sutil
9) Massa
10) Petrov

Hamilton
Alonso
Vettel
Button
Webber
Massa
Rosberg
Kubica
Kobi
Petrov

Wishful thinking?

Maybe...

[bg=#000000]Hamilton
Alonso
Webber
Massa
Button
Kubica
Rosberg
Kobayashi
Buemi
Petrov[/bg]

Any more takers for this, less than 24 hours to go...

Alonso
Hamilton
Webber
Button
Kubica
Rosberg
Kobi
Reubens
Sutil
Schumacher

I'm not convinced that Massa and Vettel will finish.

I predict that my viewing will be interrupted by some sort of nappy related emergency :disappointed:

Hamilton
Webber
Alonso
Vettel
Button
Massa
Kubica
Barrichello
Petrov
Kobayashi

Brogan said:
I predict that my viewing will be interrupted by some sort of nappy related emergency :disappointed:

Optimism Bro - Maya will either be captivated by the race or sleep through it. If she should need toileting assistance, make her wait - it can only be two hours max.

Brogan said:

Within a month you'll be able to do it without taking your eyes from the screen, you will also find your olfactory senses are completely shot.

Speshal said:
Brogan said:

Within a month you'll be able to do it without taking your eyes from the screen, you will also find your olfactory senses are completely shot.
Well I'm already a dab hand at feeding/posting simultaneously :D

As for the smell, I got used to it a while ago...

Well another unpredictable race and here are the results of the prediction game:

:1st: TBY - 13
:2nd: McLaren Supremo - 12
:3rd: F1 Yorkshire - 10

The also rans were:

Major Danby - 8
Jenov 2003 - 7
FB - 6

So congrats to Mr Yokel have a cup cake with a cherry on the top.

images

Back
Top Bottom