BBC Season Review 2011

Well, 20 minutes in and I feel like turning it off. Who was World Champion in 2011? Must have been one of the Mclaren drivers given how much time the Beeb is spending talking to them. **** me sideways!

Well, 20 minutes in and I feel like turning it off. Who was World Champion in 2011? Must have been one of the Mclaren drivers given how much time the Beeb is spending talking to them. **** me sideways!
Hilarious, i'm glad your Winfingerfest is living up to your hype!

What more could he do? He's not only the best driver in 2011, but quite probably the most charismatic too...

Teams that were mentioned:

Red Bull (for 25 minutes)
McLaren (for 30 minutes)
Ferrari
1 half of Mercedes
The worse half of Force India
Renault (for literally 30 seconds)
Williams
HRT
Virgin

Those not:

Sauber
Toro Rosso
Lotus
1 half of Mercedes
The better half of Force India

Great Review BBC! :givemestrength:

I say between 1-5 minutes on each race, 19x5= 95mins(at most) and about half an hour on all the drivers 30/25= 1.2 minutes each so about 88(1hr 28)+30= 1 hour 58, filling up a 2 hour show nicely with time for a nice intro and outro!

The review was ok IMHO. Yes they focused a little to much on Mclaren, but come on the BEEB are a British boardcaster. I can 100% say that the Spanish review would have been focused around Alonso and Ferrari's awful season. Plus the Italian one would have been alot about Ferrari and say nought about Jarno Trulli or Tonio Liuzzi.

I can honestly say that that Sky's coverage will be alot more professional coverage but with the Beeb and with Jake, DC and EJ - you'll get some seriousness but get a laugh out of them aswell. So what if their mess about a bit it all part of the fun they've brought to the F1 coverage since ITV went to far the other way.

So as usual it was a McLaren love-fest? I was going to watch it, but now I am glad that I missed it.

I remember there 2009 review "jensons glorious season"...

*sigh*

I really think they should get rid of Jake Humphrey, he's incredibly biased and on top of that doesn't add much, is always quick to wind up Eddie Jordan, might be funny the first few times, but now its getting irritating, you can tell it annoys Eddie himself.

Try the official 2011 season review DVD - at nearly 5hrs across 2 discs, it really is a Winfingerfest!:o

Shame I missed the BBC one though - I'll see if it's on iPlayer later (provided I can stay away from MW3...to prestige, or not to prestige?:thinking: )

Back
Top Bottom