Votes: 2 11.1%

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
5 - we had better action & miles better than last year. although its not hard because last yrs was worst gp in rating history. at 0.89 out of 10

I can’t give above a zero when the rules were changed which meant there was only one possible outcome that resulted in a switch of positions.

Agree with all the zeroes but for entertainment value gave it a 6. 2021 looks like the year F1 went mainstream and an entertainment rather than a sport. Liberty Media, along with Netflix, will milk any opportunity to increase revenues.

0. The show became more important than the sport, and the referee allowed himself to be influenced by factors which should not be down to him to determine.

Agree with all the zeroes but for entertainment value gave it a 6. 2021 looks like the year F1 went mainstream and an entertainment rather than a sport. Liberty Media, along with Netflix, will milk any opportunity to increase revenues.
i think that is possible going for sensationalised to get on front pages. but would it have been a called a damp squib had it finished under safety car

Last edited:
Next season it will be guess the rule change for each race. One (or maybe 2) per race, only to be revealed during the race.

I was entertained. Yes, I get the anger and I wasn’t happy either how it was played, but I think looking over the entire season both deserved the win. Lewis and Mercedes did come back very strong since Mexico and Lewis did what he needed to do here. But so did Massa in 2008 and Lady Fortune gave the nod to Hamilton. Plus they didn’t crash, Max made no mistake. Let’s see if this first title made him a different competitor next year. Less desperation and more of the skill he actually has would be good. Maybe even kicking Jos out of the garage…..well, one can dream.

Back
Top Bottom