About Us

We haven't yet decided on the colour scheme of the new design.

By "design" I meant the overall structure of the site and some of the software that we use, not necessarily the colours.

This clearly isn't a proper history. :dontmentionit:

You forgot to etch this momentous day into CTA folklore :

Tue Oct 20 2009 12:00, Enja joins.

LOL

I kid, I kid. It's good to read about the old stuff. Although who knows, maybe we could do with a lick of paint.. :whistle:

Enja said:
Although who knows, maybe we could do with a lick of paint.. :whistle:
Give us a break, it's only been this way a little over 12 months :D

We are working on it but with there only being 2 of us, plus all the normal day to day stuff, not to mention real life, finding time is difficult.

Brogan said:
Enja said:
Although who knows, maybe we could do with a lick of paint.. :whistle:
Give us a break, it's only been this way a little over 12 months :D

We are working on it but with there only being 2 of us, plus all the normal day to day stuff, not to mention real life, finding time is difficult.

Real life? says you LOL

Interesting read Bro and many thanks for all the effort you and others have put in to setting this site up. I found my way here via Galahad, aka Gordon Murray, on his 6-0-6 profile which had link entitled "a more adult place to discuss F1" (or similar) and so it was - despite my efforts to reduce it to a juvenile level as often as possible LOL

Cheers guys.

Interesting that FB, I had no idea.

I still remember the day Galahad registered - there was much celebrating :)

^^^ what they said and :thumbsup: to all concerned - I got :censored: sick of 606 and the wonderful Mr Brogan pointed me here for informed comment and debate and I loves it :)

* edit - I've also dragged in Sakari (the finnish finlander) and Fungus (The kiwi aussie) for their sins!!

Brogan said:
Speshal said:
* edit - I've also dragged in Sakari (the finnish finlander) and Fungus (The kiwi aussie) for their sins!!
Three more referrals and you get a prize :D

I warn you that the prizes at this site have been typically underwhelming or virtual.

Quite right TBY, for your honesty have a virtual Rich Tea biscuit LOL

f_richteam_8223dac.jpg

...or, of course, virtual and underwhelming.

I think FB is still upset at how badly drawn the FL Cup is...

file.php

Ready for the play-offs, FB? Time for the Training Montage and stirring comeback?

Not only were the overtaking figures for the Chinese GP read out on BBC 5 Live during P2 of the Bahrain GP"

And P2 of the German GP ;)

Can I suggest that you announce on that page that the database is likely to come back online soon, or if it is on the new site, link to it?

Back
Top Bottom