5 Challenges

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Here are 5 Questions where you need to name a list of items for a fraction of the points available. However, each item earns a different fraction of the total 200 points available for each question. At the end of the quiz, divide your points by 100 to get your score out of 10.

NB, if we have a points list like this:

10 for Eddie Irvine, Stirling Moss, Ralf Schumacher and Masahiro Hasemi

That means that you get 10 points each, 40 if you get the lot...

Calculators at the ready!

1. Name the 17 winners from the 1990s.

You're getting nothing for Michael Schumacher.
5 points for Damon Hill, Ayrton Senna, Nigel Mansell, Mika Hakkinen, Alain Prost and Jacques Villeneuve
10 points for David Coulthard, Gerhard Berger, Eddie Irvine and Nelson Piquet
15 points for Riccardo Patrese
20 points for Johnny Herbert and Heinz-Harald Frentzen
25 points for Thierry Boutsen, Jean Alesi and Olivier Panis

2. Name the 15 youngest Grand Prix winners (not including Indy 500s)

3 points for Seb Vettel
5 points for Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Robert Kubica, David Coulthard and Jacques Villeneuve
10 points for Emerson Fittipaldi and Elio de Angelis
15 points for Jody Scheckter
20 points for remembering that Michael Schumacher was once young!
25 points for Bruce McLaren and Jacky Ickx
31 points for Mike Hawthorn and Peter Collins

3. Name the 20 drivers who have started most Grand Prix.

Nothing for Schumacher or Barrichello, I'm afraid.
5 for Riccardo Patrese, David Coulthard, Jarno Trulli and Giancarlo Fisichella
10 for Gerhard Berger, Andrea de Cesaris, Nelson Piquet, Jean Alesi, Alain Prost and Michele Alboreto
15 for Jenson Button, Nigel Mansell, Ralf Schumacher, Jacques Laffite, Graham Hill, Nick Heidfeld, Niki Lauda and ThierryBoutsen

4. Name the 15 drivers to win in a Williams.

Nothing for Mansell or Damon Hill, I'm afraid!
Alan Jones, Jacques Villeneuve, Nelson Piquet and Alain Prost earn 10 points.
Ralf Schumacher, Keke Rosberg, Riccardo Patrese, JP Montoya and Carlos Reutemann are worth 15 points
David Coulthard is worth 19
Thierry Boutsen, HH Frentzen and Clay Regazzoni are worth 22 points each.

5. Name the 17 drivers employed by Sauber before they were taken over by BMW in 2006.

2 points for Nick Heidfeld and Felipe Massa
3 for Johnny Herbert and Heinz-Harald Frentzen
10 are due for recalling Jean Alesi, Karl Wendlinger, Pedro Diniz, Giancarlo Fisichella, Jacques Villeneuveand Kimi Raikkonen
15 each for the Finnish duo of Mika Salo and JJ Lehto
20 for Jean Christophe Boullion, Andrea de Cesaris, Gianni Morbidelli, Nicola Larini and Norberto Fontana.

I hope that was tough, I hope you remember to divide by 100 now, and I hope you all at least picked up some minor points.

Hang on, im special! you get so for the first awnser you get 5 points each driver listed, 10 points for each driver listed for that and so on. or you get 5 points for getting all drivers listed there then 10 points for each listed there as well?

No, you get 5 points for each driver. So if you get all 6 of the 5 point drivers you get 30 points, 25 points if you get 5 of them etc.

screwed up on 15 youngest winners otherwise it would of been closer to 9! I like this quiz :p
...but ill use notepad next time to record my awnsers instead of trying to write them on a bcak of a small envelope :D

I have a problem with the last question.

TeaBag, whilst you say there 17 awnsers and you are correct, I count 16 in the awnswer and Pedro Diniz seem to be missing, also it only adds up to 190.

if so bump my score to 7.53 ;)

AMR, have your .1 of a point, because I failed to copy the driver you mention onto the table; I put too many 10 point answers. Thanks for pointing that out and the error has been corrected.

5.55 for me. The Sauber one did for me as well and I wasn't too good on the youngest winner. I can't believe I forgot
Nelson Piquet
in the Williams winners :(

Exciting quiz!

I started with 100% for the first question, but made too many mistakes with the youngest winners and Sauber.

So, finally 6,04, but I'm proud of it :D

8.33. Surprised I didn't do this at the time! Got 100% on the 90's, Williams and Sauber, missed out on 6 of the young 'uns and 5 of the highest starters.

Back
Top Bottom