Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I turned over after Max started to streak ahead at the end of the first lap. I kept checking back, but nothing changed. On the other hand the BFG was very entertaining.

I gave it a 3, the track was good from the onboards, like a roller coaster. Shame the racing wasn't great. It kept promising to kick off but never quite did. Hopefully it'll be better with the new cars next year.

I think 6.
Despite the problems with overtaking, there was a struggle throughout the race.
Hamilton had a chance to fight for win. But the circular ones played a big role.
And Verstappen did not make any mistakes.
And the track is really unusual. It will be interesting to continue to see it in the calendar.

Great to have a battle this year, but a shame that there are so few involved in it. It reminds me of the Mercedes when there was no competition at all.

Red Bull called the shots with Mercedes on the back front, if this carries on like this Mercedes will tear themselves apart with engineers and driver blaming each other, as usual moans about the tyres followed the next lap by the fast lap. Verstappen followed his team advice in a calm manner and the fans were just as as extatic as ever.

So 10 for the two teams competing and 1 for the rest.

1 - Great looking track but not for today's F1 car.

Once the cars had dialled into the track they ran around it on rails.

We will be back here because of Verstappen and the packed grand strands. Oh joy.

1 - Great looking track but not for today's F1 car.

Once the cars had dialled into the track they ran around it on rails.

We will be back here because of Verstappen and the packed grand strands. Oh joy.
Yes they will so perhaps either Alfa or Williams will be swayed in hiring De Vries because of it

with the party atmosphere i can see this being the hottest european ticket next season & people will want to come & sample the atmosphere. but as palmer said on chequered flag podcast. if the racing doesnt get better, this is going as soon as verstappen does or stops being successful

Yes they will so perhaps either Alfa or Williams will be swayed in hiring De Vries because of it
but wouldnt that be a teo fabi situation, when he took pole in the 1986 italian gp normally you expect the tifosi to go wild with a italian on pole for italian but they were so non plussed because he didnt drive a ferrari. he couldve been norwegian :dunno:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom