Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think 8.
Pity that Bottas and Verstappen were far from fighting most part of race

P.S. 60 overtakings

7. A McLaren led, Kimi’s opening lap, Hamilton breaking Schumacher’s record of wins.

10, we actually had a real F1 record broken. It was a very significant race in that respect.

Somewhere in this range. Was a great race. McLaren leading, Kimi's first lap, Hamilton having to pass on track for the lead, the whole Perez fight back from the back, and then the tight battle for 5th which was won by Gasly towards the end. What a race. The only reason to rate this any lower than a 7-9 is Hamilton winning. Well get over it! If you have a problem with Hamilton winning you may want to take a 3 year Hiatus from F1 because championships 8-10 are coming!

in any rating, there are no wrong answers. i dont think people have a problem with Hamilton here. i think if memory serves me right, he has won the CTA driver of the year poll 3 years in a row by a landslide. but the 1st 20 laps were entertaining but the next 36 laps. DRS was too easy

i gave it a 4, because was it a masterclass yes, was the last 36 laps, a bit dull yes.

Somewhere in this range. Was a great race. McLaren leading, Kimi's first lap, Hamilton having to pass on track for the lead, the whole Perez fight back from the back, and then the tight battle for 5th which was won by Gasly towards the end. What a race. The only reason to rate this any lower than a 7-9 is Hamilton winning. Well get over it! If you have a problem with Hamilton winning you may want to take a 3 year Hiatus from F1 because championships 8-10 are coming!
:)

Back
Top Bottom