Poll 2019 Spanish Grand Prix out of 10

How did you rate the Spanish Grand Prix?

• Total voters

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Share your thoughts on the Spanish GP.

This time out I've added a new response as well as the 1 to 10. "Didn't watch it" for those members who errr didn't watch it.

4. First lap was exciting. The various failed Ferrari tire strategies were interesting. Then there was the Haas duel and Grosjean's various multiple off-track excursions. The racing for 8-12 towards was end was actually pretty close, although not a lot of passing. So not completely boring. On the other hand, how long was we watch a series where the pecking order between top the teams remains the same year after year. When the only question is which team will be fourth and which driver will be the best of the rest (meaning 7th).

6 - maybe because i had low expectations but crofty said it best. absorbing for most bizarre reasons as ferrari squabbling made it entertaining

I went for a 5, it was pretty boring for the most part. Like Ruslan I also enjoyed the Haas squabble. Then there was the chance of some excitement at the restart after the safety car, which sadly didn't happen. Those first few corners were pretty good, three cars going into a corner together was never going to happen, but they all stayed on track which I thought was impressive.

Oh and I like the 'Didn't watch it' option, I may be using that one later on in the season if things keep going the way they are at the moment.

Four laps of anything interesting. Start and after the safety car. Otherwise, like watching a carpet age.

I watched the channel 4 highlights. The advert breaks didn’t help make the race exciting.

I thought that the first corner was exciting but from there on went downhill. Not even a safety car could shake it up. Still considering the number.

Four laps of anything interesting. Start and after the safety car. Otherwise, like watching a carpet age.

For clarification, the like was mostly for your lavvytar, not really your comment. Though that was perfectly reasonable too ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom