Grand Prix 2019 Brazilian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
20-0 & half a second off kubica is so sad. to go with previous 5 3 tenths, 1.1secs, crash, 1.3secs, 5 tenths. i was a big fan but this will taint his stellar previous career. you have to wonder 12 months ago what were these testing times that Rob smedley said was looking that that made his best driver on pace not money

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
It has been an impressive season for Leclerc.
yes i mentioned during qualifying, that the only ferrari drivers to take more poles in a season than leclerc has. is Michael Schumacher & Niki Lauda. not bad for a rookie year. espically as according to some Mercedes have had the dominant car all season

Angel

Pole Sitter
Contributor
At least this is a decent track. Though it's a watch it Monday race again for me :rolleyes:

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
cracking lap by max verstappen, he seems to love this circuit. he should won 2016 & 18. despite qualifying 4th & 5th. so imagine what he do on pole

Ruslan

Podium Finisher
yes i mentioned during qualifying, that the only ferrari drivers to take more poles in a season than leclerc has. is Michael Schumacher & Niki Lauda. not bad for a rookie year. espically as according to some Mercedes have had the dominant car all season
Yea, I am still withholding my opinion of him as a driver until I see another season. One good season does not a career make. That and I really want to see how Vettel does the first half of next season when he is motivated, and then we shall see how they compare. Not quite ready to declare leclerc as the next great driver, although he has been looking pretty good.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
i hope Ruslan that unlike 2017 & 2018 where big 3 closes up & we think that we are in for a fantastic season with red bull mercedes & ferrari all battling for championship. then the other 2 gone backwards, mercedes turn up in melbourne have championships sown up by june/july

i would like to see what verstappen & leclerc are like under pressure of title battle

Top Bottom