BTCC 2017 BTCC Season

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
I never seem to find time to watch the BTCC but I shall try and make an effort this year and certainly hope to get to a live race. So, for those who are Touring Car fans, here are the runners and riders for 2017:

BTCC.jpg

Calendar is:

BTCC 2.jpg

I too have been a touch remiss with watching the BTCC always seems to be something else on ;)

I can walk to Thruxton from my house, probably should go this year LOL

Don't know why I always had a soft spot for this car?

other09112901-g.jpg

I like the old Alfas too.

I always make time for he btcc. Its the best touring car series in the world on a par with V8 Supercars. Always great racing the last 2 years have had great title deciders & we have 9 drivers who could challenge for the title Rob Collard, Andrew Jordan, Jason Plato, Ashley Sutton, Matt Neal, Gordon Shedden, Tom Chilton, Mat Jackson & Tom Ingram

Looking forward to it. After outperforming and outscoring Jason Plato, Colin Turkington was given the boot from Subaru-BMR. Fortunately he has been able to return to WSR, who have gained works BMW factory support for this season, with the cars running in the lovely M Sport livery. Should be fireworks!

A good first meeting, plenty of close racing. Saddened that Plato as unable to be competitive as he's my favourite but I was pleased with Andrew Jordan's win.

I watched it all last weekend but struggled to get into it. Agree with you about Plato gethinceri.

I love the yellow, shredded wheat sponsored Fords.

I always make time for he btcc. Its the best touring car series in the world on a par with V8 Supercars. Always great racing the last 2 years have had great title deciders & we have 9 drivers who could challenge for the title Rob Collard, Andrew Jordan, Jason Plato, Ashley Sutton, Matt Neal, Gordon Shedden, Tom Chilton, Mat Jackson & Tom Ingram

The Australian V8 Supercars in my view is the best touring car series in the world. But, the BTTC follows closely on their heels regarding exciting races, especially if you like door banging, and Jason Plato!

Back
Top Bottom