Poll 2016 Spanish Grand Prix - Out of Ten

How did you rate the Spanish Grand Prix Out of Ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was much of interest especially if you were keeping an eye on the timing. There can be tension when one driver is closing in on another bit by bit.

10. Finally have a different driver and team to have won a race. Also it was a novelty to not have the German national anthem played at the podium ceremony.

7 from me. Not as exciting as maybe it should have been with both Mercs out. 10 out of 10 to Max and a great effort from Sainz. Would have been nice for Fernando to have scored some points at home, and good to see a sensible outcome on the Rosberg / Hamilton merge on the verge.

10. Finally have a different driver and team to have won a race. Also it was a novelty to not have the German national anthem played at the podium ceremony.
Not the first time the dutch national anthem was played at the podium ceremony though.

Last edited:
I Don't often go for a ten but had too today. First race in a long time where I've been on the edge of my seat throughout.

All 4 front drivers driving brilliantly, tactics and strategy really coming into it and a big old team mate crash to boot!

Not the first time the dutch national anthem was played at the podium ceremony though.
I'm intrigued - I don't know of any Dutch teams which have won in F1 - was it once played by mistake?

I gave the race a 9, I confess, not on the basis of having seen it all. I watched the first few laps and the last 20, having been off to inspect my beehives in between. I really wasn't expecting to see Max leading... I'd be happy to overlook a bit of a mid-race lull on the basis of the tension of those last laps.

Gave it 8, would've been a 10 if Kimi could have made the pass for the win. Very exciting race and a great result for the sport in my opinion. It's a lot more fun when Mercedes isn't involved isn't it?

6. It was ok, but there was very little actual action and while the front 4 were close there wasn't any tension because it is impossible to pass and it was obvious who would finish where after Ricciardo/Vettel adopted their alternate strategies.

Back
Top Bottom