Pre-GP Quiz 2013 Belgian Grand Prix

tooncheese

Hans Heyer
Contributor
1. Qualifying day will see Eric Bernard turn 49, when and where was his only podium?
1994, Hockenheim
2. The 1991 and 1996 Belgian Grand Prix were also held on the 25 of August, who were the eight drivers who led a lap in either Grand Prix?
Senna / Schumacher- 0.05
Hakkinen / Coulthard / Mansell - 0.1
Villeneuve - 0.15
Alesi - 0.2
Piquet - 0.25
3. The massively fast 1970 Belgian Grand Prix saw the first win for a non-Cosworth engine since how many races ago?
21 races ago, half point for 19-23
4. The awful Nivelles track replaced Spa in 1972, which driver has the best record at the track?
Emerson Fittipaldi, who won both races.
5. Picture time! In what year was this terrifying race programme used?
u2.png
1956, half points for 1955/1957
6. Kimi Raikkonen has scored 5 podiums at Spa-Francorchamps, but at which track has he scored the most podiums?
Hungaroring, with 7. 1 win, 5 2nds, and 1 3rd.
7. Alonso on the other hand has a poor record at Spa, of 9 tries how many times has he retired at Spa?
5, 55%. His career average is 17%.
8. Schumacher clinched the 2004 title at Spa, who lead their only lap at that race?
Antonio Pizzonia, on lap 16.
9. Belguim have had a reasonable set of drivers, can you name all 6 Belgian podium sitters? 2 points are available.
Ickx - 0.1
Boutsen - 0.2
Bianchi / Gendebien / Mariesse - 0.4
Frere - 0.5

Last edited:
a big fat 0 but part of that is due to my own reluctance to be bothered to answer long list type questions. Name 8 drivers?

Nah, can't be bothered with that. ;)

Well it was something like that. hate the questions with 0.002 for this 0.126 for that. Who cares. I got some stuff right. Nuff said.

I tried really hard and got 2.1! I was 2 years out on the picture question which must surely get an honourable mention :)

Back
Top Bottom