• Vitantonio Liuzzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d’Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to vote for Vettel automatically after his emphatic win but I'm also leaning towards Alonso now.

Hmmm :thinking:

True.

But to recover after the crash, no running in P2 and beat his team mate with a lower spec car...

True.

But to recover after the crash, no running in P2 and beat his team mate with a lower spec car...

This has been said enough times now, perhaps all the people who have not gone for Vettel have considered this and still decided that others were more worthy.

Yes, it's a free vote.

I'm just trying to determine myself who to vote for, by thinking out loud.

Voted for Buemi, his team-mate was nowhere and couldn't handle the 3 stops like Buemi even though both had the same strategy, solid race, wouldn't mind seeing him beside Vettel but everyone says Alguersuari is the better option. Good race in Australia and a great one here where the Toro Rosso didn't have their update like most teams.

Vettel was supreme with him ruining his updates in FP1 he still managed to out-qualify Webber by more than 4 tenths, plus Alonso was faster than Webber throughout the race bar the last stint, but he wasn't faster than Vettel....

Alonso was good aswell, Ferrari seems to be lacking that one lap pace since 2006. Was there any point in him doing 2 qualifying laps though? Solid performance from him though anyway.

I gave it to Buemi as his drive seems to be under rated and not mentioned by anyone....he was behind Kobayashi after lap 1 after a bad start and was down in 19th or so, yet he finished ahead of him.

Voted for Buemi, his team-mate was nowhere and couldn't handle the 3 stops like Buemi even though both had the same strategy, solid race, wouldn't mind seeing him beside Vettel but everyone says Alguersuari is the better option. Good race in Australia and a great one here where the Toro Rosso didn't have their update like most teams.

Hmm, previously you acounted for the gap between the Torro Rosso teammates by saying Alguesari was incompetent today, a chump you might say. Now it's because Buemi was brilliant. So which one is it?

Hmm, previously you acounted for the gap between the Torro Rosso teammates by saying Alguesari was incompetent today, a chump you might say. Now it's because Buemi was brilliant. So which one is it?

Both....hence why it's in the same post :p

I think I'm going to stick with Alonso considering all the flak he was coming under following China - got to hand it to the guy, he thrives under pressure.

Alonso for me; he and Massa had lots of new stuff to test on the Friday and they got it working without drama or mishap.
Alonso then got the better results in Quali and race from those upgrades.

Vettel could have blown his whole weekend on Friday morning, but the Red Bull is so far ahead that he got away with it.
It's like having a permanent great big "Get out of Jail Free" card to play!

I went for Fernando in the end.

He quietly went about his business and got a much needed podium, despite starting from the third row.

Vettel, no question. So what if he crashed on Friday. Practices are for practicing, and if he can dominate quali and race without driving in one of them, I find it very hard not to give him my vote.

Its a tricky decision for me;
Vettel won again but with the current car he is not exactly stretching himself and just taking wins too easily so discounts him for driver of the weekend.
Kobayashi did well to come back from last but I expected more from him with completely fresh tyres. If he had got 7th or 8th then maybe he would have got my vote.

The choice has to be between Alonso or Buemi.

Both drivers exceeded their usual finishing positions, Alonso benefited from his extra promotional day so my vote has to go to Buemi who did well to get his slow car into a competitive position.

Anybody got a spare brain? I still can't make my mind up.:thinking:
I made my mind up a while ago, and I'm still not sure!:s

Mine is totally spare and long thought that it was over imbued with trivia - why can't I remember the important stuff?

But what is important? - "they" say that a thinking man can never come to a conclusion (and mutter under their breath that a thinking woman always comes to the wrong conclusion!) - so p'raps best to go with gut instinct LOL

Back
Top Bottom