Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d’Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
After a Turkish GP with so many things going on, it's time to nominate the chump of the weekend, who do you think massively underperformed this weekend?

Has to be Schumacher - seems to have lost all of his faculties and any sense of fair play that he might have had

I'm going for Vettel as he is spoiling what is supposed to be a fairly good season..

Otherwise would have gone for Schumacher..

Embarrassing level of chumpery. Defending like an amateur. Outdriven comprehensively by his team mate. The "car body language" of all those overtaking him spoke volumes ... "get the **** out of my way ... I've got a race to drive".

I'm going for Vettel as he is spoiling what is supposed to be a fairly good season..

Otherwise would have gone for Schumacher..

Just because he is dominating in the fastest car doesn't mean he deserves to be voted worst driver of the weekend, and quite frankly your vote is ruining this poll seeing as it wasn't a poll for "Least exciting driver of 2011".

Agreed on the Vettel vote.

I know everyone has their favourites and those who they don't like but he can in no way be considered for CotW.

Sorry, Rick D, had to withdraw my "like" of your post. I did think it was funny but have to recognise the error of our ways. Hope you don't mind.

Got to be Schumi for another woeful weekend. Otherwise I would have been tempted to vote Lewis for chucking away a possible podium at the start. Yes I know we all love his aggressive style but I think even he would agree that looking back he should have just settled in behind Webber rather than dueling with Jenson for the first 11 laps.

Why not, he trashed his car in P1 as well, so I won't change my vote..

Why not? Because without practice (essentially) he scored pole and won the race at a canter. That is not a chump! This vote is not "Who ruined your enjoyment of the race?", it is "Who was the worst driver of the weekend?"

The answer to that question, this weekend, is emphatically and clearly not Sebastian Vettel.

Vettel beat Webber.
In an inferior car.
There is no doubt of this:

This vote is not "Who ruined your enjoyment of the race?", it is "Who was the worst driver of the weekend?"

The answer to that question, this weekend, is emphatically and clearly not Sebastian Vettel.

Unfortunately there are always going to be votes such as this on these polls.
There is very little that can be done about it and I suspect trying to argue the point is just a waste of time.

I put Alguersuari, due to him and Buemi being on the same strategy then 2 laps from the end Alguersuari think from 16th pitted again while his team-mate was running 7th at the time. Also, Buemi was 19th after turn 3 or so after a bad start.

Schumacher is a contender as is Maldonado, but as Maldonado got a drive through and still finished ahead of Alguersuari rules him out in my opinion.

Schumacher gave us some great racing, his move on Petrov was bad....but the worst driver today? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom