Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
No Chump vote this weekend so time to accentuate the positive. Who had the best weekend then boys and girls?

Over the whole weekend I'm leaning towards Alonso.

For the race though I would say Hamilton, although his qualifying position was largely down to his team sending him out in Q3 with used tyres.

I'll wait to hear arguments before voting.

Alonso for me. A very controlled race in the first half, pushed hard when he needed to, and although Seb's dodgy pitstop made life easier for him it was a fairly dominant win in the end.
Schumacher deserves a mention after a good comeback drive but it was his own fault he'd got relegated at the back in the first place.

Alonso was great this whole weekend. Hamilton only did well in the race but he didn't do so well in qually.
None of the other drivers did that well today tbh... Alguersuari had a good race once again though!

Gone for Fernando. Over the whole weekend he was the driver for me! He was always they or there abouts and once he took the lead of this race he was unstoppable. Nice to see another driver other than Sebastian Vettel win a GP this season! Well done Ferrari and Fernando Alonso.

Hamilton is probably the driver of the day but this is a vote for over the whole weekend and Alonso piped him :).

Hamilton gets my vote (I tend to base my votes almost completely on the race). In the changeable conditions at the start of the race he was absolutely fantastic - starting 10th and quickly getting past the likes of Button, Massa and my personal favourite move of the weekend to overtake Alonso on the damp part of the track on slick tyres. He was only let down by the car and the team today as when the track dried he simply didn't have the pace of the Ferrari and having to save fuel lost him a place on the podium.

My top 5:
1) Hamilton
2) Alonso - beat Vettel, enough said.
3) Schumacher - fantastic pace. Shame about the contact with Kobayashi and the harsh penalty for it.
4) Perez - Another great tyre saving drive.
5) Alguersuari - Has really risen to the pressure that he was under a few races ago, and with Ricciardo now at HRT his seat looks secure for the time being.

Alonso, strong all weekend, fast in qualifying despite being slower than the Red Bulls, didn't get angry when Hamilton overtook him, stayed calm and waited for his chance to get him back and maintained a gap to Vettel.

Alonso for me, helped by Vettel's stop, but Lewis is no slouch and pulling out 1 second per lap over him as he tried to shake off Vettel is impressive. The most anyone has beaten Vettel by this year.

Alonso - he got the best of his car in difficult conditions and showed us why he is a 2 x wdc - plus he has been consistent for the whole weekend with the second best car.

Can't argue against Fernando, did very well in quali in changeable conditions and drove an imperious race - well deserved

Has to be 'Nando. After getting out front he was utterly dominating.

Although it must be said that it almost came to tears for Fernando in Quali with his Off-Roading excursion.

Alonso had a good race but I'm not I can vote for him as Red Bull gifted him the lead with their bungled pit stop. Still think he woudl have won but a race would have been nice.

Anyway, I've gone for Jaime Algerwat'sit. Wasn't he supposed to be sacked after this race? Started 18th, finished 10th and scored a point - kudos to him.

Alonso had a good race but I'm not I can vote for him as Red Bull gifted him the lead with their bungled pit stop. Still think he woudl have won but a race would have been nice.

Anyway, I've gone for Jaime Algerwat'sit. Wasn't he supposed to be sacked after this race? Started 18th, finished 10th and scored a point - kudos to him.

Its amazing what alcohol....I mean pressure does to a man.

I went for Lewis. Drove brilliantly when the track conditions were variable and the car performances were levelled. This was a proper demonstration of the difference a driver can make.

Once the track dried up the faster cars set the pace as you would normally expect.

Great drive from Alonso too. My second of the day.

Vettel taken out of his element and his weaknesses exposed today.

Back
Top Bottom