Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jermoe d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
A chance to exercise your objectivity (sic) and vote for who you thought had the best weekend "between the lakes".

Tough call this one. I thought all of the top three did well. I'd like to give it to Mark for the win and the cheeky fastest laps at the end. I'd like to give it to Seb for another strong Qually and for getting the car home and let's not forget Button who did well in the final stint and Sutil who also had a great race. So for that reason, I'm sitting on the fence for this one.

I'm going for Sutil for the result, was tempted by di Resta, and Button for not giving up on 2nd.... but an honourable mention to Massa for doing the most entertaining driving on the circuit with his doughnuts

Voted for Nando - he is one of my favourites, so feel it appropriate if the thread is to be pulled next season.

It's as much a season vote as a DotW - he has always got more than is expected from a car that was not quite good enough and has always been fair when overtaking and being overtaken.

Went from 5th to 4th this race, with another of his sterling starts and managed to fend off most of the opposition.

A driver to look out for in the future :D

I have voted for Seb.

Put the car on pole, and waltzed off, until his issue. Whether this was a real or contrived gearbox issue, he managed it very well, and was never under any real pressure, others may have panicked and lost the second place.

Honorable mentions too for Alonso, and Webber, and for Felipe and Hamilton on not touching.

Whether this was a real or contrived gearbox issue, he managed it very well
Indeed he did.

vettel-webber-2011-brazilian-grand-prix-lap-times-png.2938

Edit: Ignore the chart title, I forgot to update it from the previous race.

If Vettel's gear box had no oil left in it where was it? cuz it wasn't on the track and it wasn't on the car bodywork plus the excuse was set up by that ridiculous I feel like Ayrton gaff. for that alone Vettel and Webber deserve no vote.

I'm at a crossroads here and am completely torn between the two Force India lads.

SUTIL:

Awesome drive, was on the pace of Rosbergs Mercedes all race long and finished only half a minute or so behind Massa's Ferrari. His overtake on Rosberg was my favourite of the day to finish 6th. Really hope this isn't the last race we'll see him in :(, he didn't sound all that confident on the forum.

DI RESTA:

My favourite man does it again and scores points and puts in a solid drive in to finish 8th. Also he was only about 10 secs behind Rosbergs Merc at the end. Today he proved why he deserves another season in F1 and to finish top Rookie against someone of Perez's quality must feel statisfying.

Really stuck between deciding between these two.

Adrian Sutil was under one hell of a lot of pressure today, keeping himself in the shop window. He was in front of di Resta all weekend, he beat Rosberg home and he finished his season with a wonderful result. If di Resta is not overrated, then Sutil should get the second Ferrari drive for next season. Otherwise, I really hope a seat is found at Williams or Renault for him, because surely he is too good to not be on this grid.

I voted, perhaps unsurprisingly, for Jenson - for never giving up and the wily and beautifully-executed pass on Alonso.

(I'd like to point out that I only vote for JB when I can find a perfectly valid reason to do so!)

Back
Top Bottom