Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas di Grassi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
It's that time again.

Who impressed most this weekend bearing in mind what they were driving and the relative performance of their teammate?

Some decent performances this weekend so the votes could be spread around quite a lot.

Kovy is the only one who impressed.

Alonso just cruised in a dominant car.
Vettel failed to love up to his reputation as a bruiser.
Webber took out a better driver in an underhanded way.
Button failed to step up and take the podium.
Hamilton should have avoided webber.

I'm pretty much with Batman on this one. Also getting vote for a Finn ain't that common nowadays, so have to take the opportunity offered :D

Kovi cool as you like, wasn't intimidated by Schumacher, was very unlucky to be taken out at the end and showed the appauling stewards how its supposed to be done at the end.

Though it massively triggers my gag reflex. I have to go for Alonso. He did nothing wrong this weekend, nor did his team pull any questionable shenanigans (a rarity for them).

I have to agree with Siffert_Fan on this one. As much as it pains me to say it but it's got to be Alonso. Showed massive amounts of composure in qualifying when it looked like his car had problems, to top the grid on a circuit where you need to be out front to avoid the trouble. If the commentary was to be believed he was on the edge for the whole race holding off Vettel to take the win. All in all a champion like performance that required his own ability to shine and not one that required *ahem* outside assitance.

As much as Kovi was brave (compared to the appalling marshals) I don't think he really deserves the DotW. There were some anonymous performances, Button and Rosberg for example. Vettel only seemed to wake up 4 laps from the end so my vote has to go for Alonso - pole, fastest lap and led every lap. Can't see what more he has to do to deserve this.

im torn on alonso and kubica.

what a fantastic end to the race Kubica had, especially making all those moves.

Alonso was perfect today though. Ferrari Couldn't of asked for a better race from him

ATL11 said:
Kubica, didn't overtake anyone?

Hang on, were you watching the same race, I know it was a bit dull but you must have drifted off towards the last 15 laps - admittedly he didn't gain any places but he certainly overtook some cars LOL

I think I'm going for Alonso. Not for his drive - he had a great weekend with practice, quali and the race, but what won it for me was when he pointed out that at Singapore 80% of the race was in qualifying....

Come on Bernie, go figure what that means about the race!

ATL11 said:
Kubica, Alonso & Vettel didn't overtake anyone?

Mrs Fletcher @ my old English Teacher would be tutting now.

Kubica; Alonso & Vettel didn't overtake anyone?

Though if we could have a selection for 'Stewards' that would get my vote for the farting around they've done after the race.....

Back
Top Bottom