2010 Fill in the Blanks - 5

Enja

isn't dead.
Valued Member
I believe I was the winner of no.4 and as such I am now here to present you with FITB 5.

The rules are as per normal, which are, no more than 4 words to replace any :censored: gaps.

Do try and make it amusing, won't you? Our quote comes from the esteemed Nico Rosberg...

"I like the :censored: a lot, and there is no particular area, but I think they have done a good job with it. The only concern is those :censored: , which we need to discuss in the :censored: .

"From my point of view there are some :censored: with :censored: . There are some :censored: on the insides, big :censored: - like half sausages."

"I like the hot-dogs a lot, and there is no particular area, but I think they have done a good job with it. The only concern is those mustard sauces, which we need to discuss in the cafeteria.

"From my point of view there are some concerns with germs. There are some viruses on the insides, big bacteria - like half sausages."

"I like the moustache :moustache: a lot, and there is no particular area, but I think they have done a good job with it. The only concern is those curls , which we need to discuss in the barbers.

"From my point of view there are some matching with my eyebrows . There are some stubble on the insides, big hairs - like half sausages."

"I like the new motor home a lot, and there is no particular area, but I think they have done a good job with it. The only concern is those worship Michael rooms , which we need to discuss in the team adoration session .

"From my point of view there are some steps too far with the decor . There are some huge golden 3D S's on the insides, big - like half sausages."

"I like the Mosley Exhibition a lot, and there is no particular area, but I think they have done a good job with it. The only concern is those massive whips , which we need to discuss in the Dungeon of Pain .

"From my point of view there are some plus signs with the exhibition. There are some very interesting items on the insides, big toys - like half sausages." *

*(Disclaimer - the views represented in this joke do not reflect those of the Clip the Apex website and as such the site cannot be held responsible for the views of its members)

"I like the employed people a lot, and there is no particular area, but I think they have done a good job with it. The only concern is those unemployed layabouts, which we need to discuss in the Job Centre Plus.

"From my point of view there are some benefits to be cut with big savings made. There are some reductions to be done on the insides, big cutbacks in food - like half sausages."

So ends a post Budget broadcast, by the Schumacher/Rosberg Party...

Back
Top Bottom