• Kamui Kobayashi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vitantonio Liuzzi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RickD said:
Brogan said:
Edit: Sorted it chap.

It should be showing correctly for you now.
Thats better, thanks Bro.. :D

FB - I know the feeling, I have the same irrational dislike for a few drivers, Vettel and Alonso being the main two..

I always said it was going to be closer than people realised between Lewis & Jense..

And you were more than right it appears. Certainly, on current evidence, I was (very!) wrong, so fair do's to yourself and Mr B.

So, vote changed to Mr 6/10ths Fernando Alonso. My biggest memory of this race was seeing the start in a hotel in Bologna and a bunch of Italians going mad as Alonso lept into the lead. When I came to watch the race he then got a penalty for jumping the start. A real rookies mistake and chumpisness of the highest order.

I think that was the only one I voted for Button at, but I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again.

In fairness to Jenson he has had a pretty good season and his two wins have been down to the tactics Mclaren were able to employ due to his driving ability so credit where credit is due. Still think Hamilton is the better driver of the two though.

Changed from Webber to Vettel for this one. His stupidity in trying to cause a crash in the pit lane was unbelievable. I must have been on some sort of medication the day I voted...

Back
Top Bottom