• Timo Glock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucas di Grassi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
Time for the final Chump vote of the season.

Who did themselves no favours this weekend?
I suspect that some of the teams, rather than the drivers are more deserving of the award this time around.

Even so, this is just for drivers so place your votes.

I'm going for Webber. I'd have preferred him to win instead of Vettel. Before the tyre-covering escapades, it looked as if it'd be crucial for him to overtake Alonso, but he just wasn't racing today. If the finishing order hadn't been mixed up by the early-stoppers showing their faces at the top end, Webber would have lost the title with a whimper. That said, Alonso let himself down today with his attitude in the face of an excellent drive by Petrov.

Rosberg for taking out his own teammate, alonso frustration at the end was childish, but this award is about the racing, not the behaviuor after it.

I've gone for Alonso, as much for his reaction to Petrov at the end as anything else. I didn't think his quali was that bad, from 3rd he should have been fine.

tooncheese said:
Rosberg for taking out his own teammate, alonso frustration at the end was childish, but this award is about the racing, not the behaviuor after it.

No way, no way at all. That's an accidental situation and Rosberg had a great race!

teabagyokel said:
tooncheese said:

No way, no way at all. That's an accidental situation and Rosberg had a great race!
I will have to wait for the replay before I change my vote, no other obvious conteders though.

tooncheese said:

They barely touched did they?

I've gone for Liuzzi for driving over Schumacher, he had nowhere to go on either side but it felt like he accepted the inevitable rather than jumping on the brakes (he may have done of course, I can't see the telemetry).

My first thought was Schumacher, but I voted for Alonso.
Then I saw the vote for Rosberg, who was innocent and drove a good race behind the title challengers (and even in front of a couple of them).
So I changed my vote back to Schumacher to balance things up a bit.

tooncheese said:
teabagyokel said:
tooncheese said:

I will have to wait for the replay before I change my vote, no other obvious conteders though.
As I stated on Chat, there was absolutely no contact made between those two, they weren't even close. I think it was that idiot Legard opening his mouth again that gave people the impression there was contact.

I couldn't vote for Webber as it seemed he lost his wings this weekend. If his team had given him the same equipment as his team-mate had, then it might be different, but as they showed their bias toward Vettel, I simply don't think Mark done anything wrong.

I have gone for Alonso, simply due to his petulance at the end of the race (he should have been fined for that kind of behaviour).

Alonso, not for struggling to pass, but for showing his true temperament at the end of the race.

The last two to three races he really made an impression and was bearable to listen too. This was clearly because things were going his way, and when they didn't, he resorted to being a ****ing twat.

Can you really blame Alonso for being a bit furstrated in the heat of the moment after the race? I think he will not really think that now. After giving some time to think about it

For me Webber for throwing away his chances in Qualifying. Left himself with a moutain to climb and one he ultimatly, Saftey Car or Not, couldn't climb.

Alonso for me; Throwing a moody after over 30 laps of not even getting close to a slower car. Yes, we know they are hard to follow closely, but a twice WDC should be able to do better and out fox someone who is still learning.

I've changed my vote from Schumacher, who did at least have the good grace to admit afterwards that his spin was his fault alone, and that there was no contact with Rosberg or anyone else (tooncheese please note), back to my original choice of Alonso for the reasons others state and the fact that he was so timid behind Petrov when he really HAD to try something to change the situation, but somehow just seemed to run out of talent.

Chad Stewarthill said:
I've changed my vote from Schumacher, who did at least have the good grace to admit afterwards that his spin was his fault alone, and that there was no contact with Rosberg or anyone else (tooncheese please note), back to my original choice of Alonso for the reasons others state and the fact that he was so timid behind Petrov when he really HAD to try something to change the situation, but somehow just seemed to run out of talent.
*noted i will change my vote

Andrea_Moda_Rules said:
For me Webber for throwing away his chances in Qualifying. Left himself with a moutain to climb and one he ultimatly, Saftey Car or Not, couldn't climb.
This seems like a good reason.

Back
Top Bottom