• 21 - Gone Fishin'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22 - Wet Road Hamilton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
What do you all think about the German Grand Prix [Großer Pries Von Deutschland]? I'm going to leave a poll on the top 8, as I did for G.B.! Lets see what the opinion is?

The poll runs till Sat Jul 19 2008 16:39 so I'll place my votes just after the qualifying finishes lol

Whereas I'm going to put my ass on the line and predict...

1 - HAMILTON
2 - RAIKKONEN
3 - MASSA
4 - KUBICA
5 - KOVALI
6 - WEBBER
7 - HEIDFELD
8 - TRULLI

9 - WINKELHOCK :p

If you want to vote after quali, you have every right to...

Its just not cricket though!

Alright, alright, I've voted LOL

Looks like our choices were very similar with only Kubica and Alonso being different.

I've got it as

1 - Kimi
2 - Lewis
3 - Nick
4 - Massa
5 - Robert
6 - Fernando
7 - Nico R
8 - Timo

Thought given that it's BMW and Nicks home GP he may go the extra mile on this one.

Thought the usual suspects would pick up the remaining points.

If it rains the one thing I can gaurentee is that my prediction will be absolutely nothing like the result. Mind you even if it's dry I reckon my prediction will look nothing like the result :)

Ok, I'm going to stick my chubby neck on the line! Here's my prediction. (Can be discounted at your leisure, as I proved to be absolutely crap at predictions for the GB Grand Prix! :D )

1. Massa
2. Hammy (starts well, pulls away in the lead, but then has a problem in a pitstop.. :whistle: ..)
3. Kubica
4. Alonso
5. Heidfeld
6. Webber
7. D.C
8. Piquet

Disaster for Kimi, as he has a coming together with Heiki. Both taken out of the race. They're Finished! (I'll get my coat..)

Here goes then...

1. Kimi
2. Massa
3. Kubica
4. Hamilton
5. Webber
6. Kovalainen
7. Heidfeld
8. Trulli

Ferrari make amends for Silverstone. Kubica edges Hamilton, Webber holds off Kovalainen. No major accidents - two wheels on my wagon award goes to Nakajima for a not particularly bad shunt with Button. Oh - and Alonso's engine does what it often seems to and let's him down after a great qualifying performance.

And if all that comes true, I'm not sharing next week's lottery numbers with anybody.

Judging on Kimi's past Germany form, I'd say he's not likely to win! :p Kimi's never won a race in Germany, at Hockers or at Nurburg...

He has only finished one race at Hockenheim - 2006, and in 2005 his engine gave away a certain win to a certain Fernando Alonso!

Therefore, the last Finn to win at Hockenheim was Mika Hakkinen (although Salo has the 1999 trophy)!

In the order they are listed in the pool
Raikonen
Massa
Kubica
Hiedfield
Alonso
Trulli
Hamilton
Kovalienen

Nothing out of the ordinary there but if i was to stick my neck out and say whos going to win, I would say Massa, but that is only if its dry (i dont know the weather forcast) I think the track will suit the Ferraris I think and Raikonen hasn't really exceled in at Hockenhiem, if Its wet Hamilton to romp away the Ferrari's dont look good when the conditions arn't nice and sunny, and even then there a few doubts over statergy decisions, McLaens are better in the rain, Hamilton has proven himself more then capable in the wet races hes been in and his confidence will be sky high after sliverstone.

Back
Top Bottom