YOU BET GAME - 2018

Here are the results for China. Olivier getting a huge win this round :1st: takes the lead.

screenshot.4.jpg

Here are the odds for Baku.

screenshot.2.jpg

Good luck.

Last edited:
Ah now this is where I'm a bit lost as I can see my post race stake is 38, but I'm guessing what's available to bet with also includes the 20 for the next race?

If so - then 29 (all in) on Kimi e/w please.

Never understand the logic of betting for a while. Lewis has his worst weekend in a while never looked like winning Comes 4th, yet his odds are shortened for Baku from 6/5 to 11/10

But anyway im going £5ew for magnussen

My race 3 stake was 20 Brogans, not 50.
Ah now this is where I'm a bit lost as I can see my post race stake is 38, but I'm guessing what's available to bet with also includes the 20 for the next race?

If so - then 29 (all in) on Kimi e/w please.

Hi ALL I made some tweeks to the spread sheet last time out. Seems to of lead to some confusion.

I am now adding the £20 'income' to the 'post race stake' from the previous round to give the 'race stake' so it is more accurate.
So gethinceri you had £30 post race last time out. To this I added your £20 income giving you a 'race stake' of £50. If you hadn't placed a bet or 'Banked' this would of remained £30.

rufus_mcdufus your post race stake is £38 so if you place a bet or BANK your 'race stake' will increase by the £20 income to £58.

I hope that has helped clear it up. If I can make this easier to follow I am open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Hello Mr Bookie, sir...

As you recall, I lost everything on race 2 when DannyRic broke down.

I then lost everything (again) when KMag faltered. So I'm skint.

It's very nice of you to keep giving me 20 [insert confusing currency name here]. For Baku, I will use that to jinx Fernando with an each way bet all in.

Thanks!

You currently have £38. If you did nothing for the rest of the year it would stay at £38.

But if you place a bet you add the £20 income. So you have £58 to bet with if you bet.

Back
Top Bottom