You BET 2014 - The Game.

sushifiesta If we do go for points finish, podium finish etc the odds are obviously much shorter as the chance of winning is much higher. But I am happy to do that. The bonus game would be just that a bonus that is entirely optional, so you wouldn't have to play. The main bet will always remain.

F1Yorkshire I guess a podium prediction could be done so a perfect result gets £50 and the correct 3 drivers but in the wrong order gets £25.

I think they are good options to mix it up.a little. The 'top 6 finish' one where you'll get a variety of winners at different odds which means it'll be interesting to see who goes for a daring bet at long odds and who goes for a nice safe bet.

I was more thinking an each way bet on a driver finishing top 3 but for a quarter of the odds. Similar to horse racing. If it's too much to work out it's not a problem.

Results are in, we have 6 winners.

Bets for China on anything other than a win are again proving difficult to come by. I will give it until the end of the week, hopefully bet365 will again run a top 6 finishers or something similar to give us a bit of variety.

I'm starting to think I should be doing this with real money.

screenshot.36.jpg

Betting for the Chinese Grand Prix is now open.
For a little change we are betting on drivers to get a podium position.
So positions 1st, 2nd or 3rd are all winners.

odds.jpg

If anyone wants to join the game you can do so at any point in the season. If you join now you would be given 160 CTA pounds / Brogans as there are 16 races remaining at 10 CTA/Brogans per race. The more the merrier.

My bet this round

China, LH, 1.25, £100

-----------------

I think I will do an easy bonus game for the next round. So for a £1 entry fee you could win say £50. Perhaps name 5 runners that will make it to Q3.

Anyway we will do that after China.

Back
Top Bottom