Poll Would a forum for F1 personnel be useful?

Would a forum for F1 personnel be useful?

• Yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Good idea. Some characters ,as has been mentioned, will arouse mixed emotions, as do some drivers, but that should engender good. interesting debate. We're all different, with differing views and as long as those differences are respected it makes discussion more interesting. It would be a sad boring old world if we all thought exactly the same. I guess certain characters will come in and out of discussion as news about them becomes available, the likes of Smedley, not always in the news but mighty interesting and entertaining when he is.Others may have a quick flourish then get relegated to history. And yet others Im sure will run like hot gossip throughout their time in F1. But that doesnt matter because all those scenarios would be catered for.
So after all that, its a yes:D

The new forum has been implemented and hopefully it won't be too long before we get another moderator to help teabagyokel cover the F1 section.

I voted yes because it would be great to see posters writing articles about past engineers who defined eras of motor racing, not just F1.
So I'd be more in favour of something along the lines of "Motor racing personel" rather than just F1.

We can always have another forum in the General Motorsport section for that.

I suspect though it wouldn't be used that much as no matter what we've done over the years, very few people are interested in discussing anything other than F1.

Back
Top Bottom