1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should Toro Rosso do about the torpedo?

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Batman, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Batman

Batman Points Scorer

Featured Threads:
    Villeneuve was suggesting they bench Kvyat for a bit so he can think about his driving get his mindset sorted out.

Personally I think they should fire him even if that means they risk having 2 new drivers next year. They've let go of more talented drivers in the past.

Thoughts?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Road of Bones

Road of Bones MTC Mole Premium Contributor

Bring back the Moose.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  4. gethinceri

gethinceri Bearded. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    If Sainz goes they'll keep him. But he doesn't deserve a 2018 drive, he's spent several seasons proving that he's not good enough to still be a Red Bull development driver.

5. Johnny Carwash

Johnny Carwash Champion Elect Contributor

He is showing that Red Bull were right to demote him back to Torro Rosso and for what it's worth,he doesn't even deserve to be with them if he carries on driving like he has been recently.

gethinceri likes this.
  6. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Fire him...

Ha, ha...

Torpedo!

Geddit?

I'll get me coat.

Anyway, if Sainz goes he will be staying and Chrissie Horner has been making snugly noises about him recently.

vintly likes this.
  7. RasputinLives

RasputinLives He's the master of going faster Contributor

Featured Threads:
    As they are already negotiating a contract with him I think he'll still be around in 2018. Sainz is likely off and Marko really doesn't like Gasly after he blabbed to the media last year.

8. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    The team exists to try out, and train up, potential future world champions. Daniil patently isn't that, so whoever else they have available, they should stick them in. Don't particularly care who.

Bill Boddy and gethinceri like this.

Share This