Movies Star Wars gets new films.

I was a bit disappointed. Where was the story? Do we have to wait until the next films? Shouldn't each one stand alone as an individual film? Also, who the **** thinks Domhnall Gleeson is scary enough to be a villain? Maybe I was expecting too much. That said it was much better than Spectre.

I've just been and agree with most that's said. Although my enjoyment was hampered by that stupid bastard family sat behind me (kids about 7 & 9) talking all the way through "look a lightsaber" "ooh R2D2" and laughing at bits that weren't funny (this is just the mum) the boy doing a running commentary and the girl kicking my chair. Little shits.

I thought most of it was really good but I've been left feeling a bit confused. Definitely lining up for another film or 72.

I really enjoyed the movie. My wife did as well and she does not enjoy sci-fi movies at all. As we left the cinema she said she wanted to watch all the Star Wars movies. I warned her about the first three but she is still excited to watch them.

Thank you mr. Abrams.

The prequel trilogy actually stands together better if watched in one go or closer together. A group of 15 of us had a Star Wars day at the beginning of December where we watched all 6 films in a row. We were all surprised how much we enjoyed the prequel trilogy when we'd just expected to have to plough through them.

Oh and C3P0 is way more annoying the Jar Jar.

Ok so he wasn't helped by some awful writing but blime-oh-blinking-riley he took what he was given and made it worse. Over 20 years we waited to see the good man and how he became the dark twisted figure of Vader, and that was what we got.

JJ Abrahams had 2 options; to make a movie that would make the new generation to feel like their parents felt when the first one was out or to create something completely new. The latter was way too risky and Disney wouldn't have allowed it. Having said that, I really enjoyed the movie a lot, this what the Star Wars fan were waiting for. It's too similar to the original movie but the new characters are promising and the mysteries that surround the story makes it more interesting. The only other complaint is that the movie is too fast paced and at times overwhelming.

Thought it was over hyped, in general it was good but it was just a modern version of episode IV.

That took some of the enjoyment away.

I thought that too much of the story came right from the very first Star Wars film. Everything from the "bar scene" to a bigger, badder Death Star came right from the predecessor. Nonetheless, a pretty entertaining film.

LOL
Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 10.19.03.png

Its rather come out of the blue this hasn't it. It's the back story on how the rebels found out about the first death star.
I will probably go see it, but I am less excited about it, than the main story.

Back
Top Bottom