Rooters News

Discussion in 'Clip The Apex Presents...' started by Fenderman, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Fenderman

Fenderman Rooters Reporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    ROOTERS UPDATE
    McZideRed Scores Fenderman's
    5000th "Like" Edition
    McZ Thanks.jpg
    Yup, in a remarkable turn of events Fenderman, well known for liking lot's of peep's posts, has found himself the proud possessor of 5,000 "Lihes" courtesy of his pal's on Clip. We caught up with Fenderman during one of his multi-polar moments.
    He said "Awe, shucks. It's such an honour to have reached this milestone. I can only say many thanks to my mum, dad, brothers sister, my old headmaster, english lit' teacher, a whole load of other people, but especially to the folk's on Clip The Apex and in particular to McZiderRed who hit that 5,000th "like" scoring "like button". Cheers mate!"
    Rad Booton, ROOTERS NEWS, Rooters Fictional News Agency (a division of Clip the Apex)
    8-)

McZiderRed, Jen, F1ang-o and 2 others like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Fenderman

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Trophy.jpg
    ROOTERS UPDATE
    GeoffP Scores Fenderman's
    6000th "Like" Edition
    Yup, in yet another remarkable turn up, Fenderman has found himself the proud recipient of over 6,000 "Lihes" from his mates and matesses on Clip.

Fenderman said, when we caught up with his head-front persona, "Again I have been honoured with another reached milestone 'like'. This time it's thanks to GeoffP. As usual I can only say humungous thanks to my family and a heap of other people, but especially to the folk's on Clip The Apex. Thanks again GeoffP for that 6,000th "like". You're a pal!"

Rad Booton, ROOTERS NEWS, Rooters Fictional News Agency (a division of Clip the Apex)
    8-)

FB, F1ang-o, GeoffP and 1 other person like this.
  4. Fenderman

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Rooters News Night top.jpg

Rooters News Night base.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  5. Fenderman

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Rooters News Night top.jpg

Rooters News Night base.jpg

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice