Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

This is my first post. I am a Lewis fan and even race a Lewis Hamilton kart but cheering for a driver with so much bad luck is the most frustrating thing in the world. I'm biased but he seems to always have a dark cloud hovering over him, ready to chuck a bolt of lightning at him. Why does he have the only spark plug boot of all the Mercedes engines that failed (Australia)? Why do his pit stops always take longer than Nico? Why does his car always break when there is contact but the other car drives away unscathed? Maybe all the Lewis fans need to pick a specific time and pray together or make animal sacrifices or whatever to turn his luck around?

Welcome to CTA marksawatsky.

I agree Lewis does tend to have some bad luck he has had luck enough to be in the right place to have the right car to be able to show the skill he has. Something I think the likes of Hulkenberg and Grosjean will be very envious of.

Last edited:
I make a lot of spelling errors on here so maybe I shouldn't nit pick but for a pro blog to right 'hear' when they meant 'here' makes me think they need a new proof reader.

So that it is saved for posterity

wiki 2014.jpg

And there's me thinking that all edits made on wiki went through some sort of pre-moderation before being updated to the site, right that's given me an idea for a having a bit of fun over the next week or so before I get banned from wiki...:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom