F1 YOU BET 2016 - The Game

The provisional result for the British Grand Prix. racecub our biggest winner.
The appeal by Mercedes should affect the pay outs by my calculations. Nobody had max and the Nico bets were to win, so..

screenshot.37.jpg

Odds for Hungary to follow. I can't find any at the moment, I assume due to the appeal.

Ok folks I need a hand with the odds. I am going on holiday to Krakow tomorrow very early. I'm not taking the laptop and I don't really want to type out odds when they finally appear on my phone.

Can someone post odds for Hungary for me as soon as they find some. It would be appreciated. Just copy paste or do a screen grab. They appear to be delayed due to the Merc appeal, I can't find any for now. Cheers.

Oh yeh, rule 6 warnings for Fenderman Hamberg

:please:

Last edited:
I would if I knew where to look. However I've put my bet in, as has Hamberg , if everyone does the same, without seeing the odds, will it matter, for once? Although I'm sure there is someone who can help you.

Don't panic. Enjoy your holiday.

At last, I've got them:

Lewis Hamilton 1/1
Nico Rosberg 2/1
Sebastian Vettel 8/1
Max Verstappen 10/1
Daniel Ricciardo 10/1
Kimi Raikkonen 25/1
Nico Hulkenberg 100/1
Sergio Perez 100/1
Valtteri Bottas 200/1
Fernando Alonso 200/1
Jenson Button 200/1
Felipe Massa 250/1
Carlos Sainz 250/1
Danill Kyvat 500/1
Romain Grosjean 1000/1
Esteban Guitierrez 1500/1
Felipe Nasr 2500/1
Jolyon Palmer 2500/1
Kevin Magnussen 2500/1
Marcus Ericsson 2500/1
Pascal Werlein 2500/1
Rio Haryanto 3000/1

The drop off in odds after the top six drivers is incredible. If both Mercs took each other out in the first corner then the bookies could be in for a right hammering with some of those odds. If you put an each way bet on Perez and he comes in third your looking at 33/1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom